S1 - M5 - Discussion Topic

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, January 03, 2017, 06:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: LK Reede on January 11, 2017, 11:35:13 PM

Thanks captain. I'm thinking that I will be relieved on brig duty then, hearing of the chroniton problem, LK will head in that direction.

Perfect! Everyone feel free to stumble down to Mod A before we get the situation contained and relive some past memories.

Sevoc

Quote from: Luke Stafford on January 12, 2017, 01:00:05 PM

Perfect! Everyone feel free to stumble down to Mod A before we get the situation contained and relive some past memories.

It seems like my little hallucination is fitting right in with the plot theme lol. Looks like it's spreading to the CMO's office

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Sevoc on January 12, 2017, 01:05:47 PM

It seems like my little hallucination is fitting right in with the plot theme lol. Looks like it's spreading to the CMO's office

I'm not sure whether I want it to break free and effect the entire station--it would seem hard to contain and how would we break free to shut it down? But I'm open to suggestions.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Sorry for the double post, but tag to Briggs and Octy.

Kyle Briggs

Steve Marshall

Hey dose any one to post with me again

Michael J. Tritter

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on January 14, 2017, 05:13:32 AM

Tag to Octy and Stafford

EXCELLENT post, Kyle. This is why you're a captain. :). I will get to it soon.

People, we now have a containment field and a security detail around our time portal, but don't let that stop you! Go ahead and NPC it not being up or the security officers being lax or something. Feel free to explore your character's memories.

Kyle Briggs

Quote from: Luke Stafford on January 14, 2017, 12:41:35 PM

EXCELLENT post, Kyle. This is why you're a captain. :). I will get to it soon.

People, we now have a containment field and a security detail around our time portal, but don't let that stop you! Go ahead and NPC it not being up or the security officers being lax or something. Feel free to explore your character's memories.

Thanks. And that's exactly what I was going for. Find away around security and the field and let's hear those memories

Daniel Howell

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Steve Marshall

Michael J. Tritter

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

LK Reede

Malcolm Adeyemi

Great posts all around people!

Tags out to Kyle and Vem.

Daniel Howell

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.