S1 - M5 - Discussion Topic

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, January 03, 2017, 06:05:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hello everyone, and welcome to our fifth mission!

For those of you just joining us last month the Columbus went through a zombie outbreak. Tremendous damage was inflicted to the Station. Critical systems are down all across the board and we have taken mass casualties. But the threat itself is over.

I have just tagged our newly arrived chief engineer and strategic operations officer Captain Kyle Briggs. He's going to let us know how badly we are damaged.

Since we have so many new people joining us I am going to be tagging newer players to see if they want to meet with the members of the command staff in character. Please let me know here if you want to report in to myself, Dan, or Mike.

Cheers everyone! Let's have a great start to 2017.

Shani

Malcolm Adeyemi

Sevoc

Paging Dr. McConnell. Doctor, your services are required.

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Steve Marshall

Octavius Reo

As an engineering grunt should I just report in to Kyle, or do we want to write through meeting one of you guys first?

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Octavius Reo on January 03, 2017, 01:54:12 PM

As an engineering grunt should I just report in to Kyle, or do we want to write through meeting one of you guys first?

You could report in to your Department Head, sure. Or to me, Mike, or Daniel.

Tell you what, just come on by and report in to me in my office, I believe we will both be around for most of the day. Perhaps we can  do your reporting in before Kyle responds to my summons so as not to muddle things.  :)

Steve Marshall

Shani

Rosiuh Aviad

I can report in too, get things going all over.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Rosiuh on January 03, 2017, 04:02:15 PM

I can report in too, get things going all over.

Please feel free to do so with myself, Daniel Howell, or Michael J. Tritter. You can use your commbadge to contact any of us.

Steve Marshall

Steve Marshall

James A. Hawke

Click on the Badge to see bio

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.