Personal Log - Shani

Started by Shani, January 03, 2017, 02:45:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shani

[Stardate 305995.17]
Ensign Tal'shani sh'Atrey or Shani reporting for duty.

It will be my first time taking a post on a starbase. I am not exactly sure what use a flight control officer would have, but I won't question my superiors unless I am pushed to. So far, my transfer has been quick and effective and I will report to my commanding officers when my shift comes.

These quarters are bare of life. There's not even a simple art piece around. I suppose that's my first order of business. They have shops here. That's something I will get used to. The artificial lights are a bit aggravating for my eyes and so I have commandeered my own lighting from an enthusiastic merchant.

If there is any complaint about them... well, that is something they will have to address in person. With me.

[End Log]

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.