Personal Log - S'Murr

Started by S'Murr, December 31, 2016, 04:12:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S'Murr

[U.S.S. Tempest - Enlisted Crew Quarters]

Personal log. I have finally arrived aboard the Tempest. Holo-images do it no justice. It is, at the very least, magnificent in every measurable way. Although I am eager to report to engineering and prove myself worthy of assignment to a Galaxy class vessel, I have been told to take a day to settle into my new quarters and learn the layout of the ship. My quarters are comfortable, and I share them with an amiable human named Tanner. I still find humans somewhat odd, and still suffer from a mild allergy to them (my first stop after stowing my belongings will be sick bay to receive a hypo). I am told both will pass with time. On the whole I have found humans to be enjoyable travelling companions. True they are loud, clumsy, blind in low-light, and are effectively deaf, but they are also clever and creative, and enjoy laughter even more then Klingons. I also admire their skill as ship builders and tinkerers.

I have also learned that there is at least one other Caitian aboard; several crewmen mistook me for a Lieutenant K'lizh. I looked him up, but I don't see any resemblance between us. I will seek out K'lizh (or he will seek me out) - "Birds of a feather" as the humans say.

(sneeze)

I will have to look into the ship's ventilation system. Perhaps the microfilters need to be purged more often. Perhaps an adjustment is required - the ship was built by humans, after all. Clever as they can be, they may not have thought of crewman having human allergies. I will also inquire with this K'lizh, he may have a similar allergy. At any rate, I am off to sickbay, then to Ten Forward. I have learned that Ensign Galloway came aboard shortly before I arrived, and I still owe him a Raktajino.

End log entry.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.