Awards (December 2016)

Started by Julia Rellek, December 31, 2016, 06:04:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Hello my dear friends!

I know I am incredibly late to the party on this... but we'll just say that we were saving the best crew in the fleet for last. :-) Without further ado... Here are our selections for the awards for the Tempest

Service Ribbon

Six Months

William Waring  (5/9/16)
James H Hawk                  (5/7/16)
K'lizh                        (6/23/16)
Vasilisa Belmont                  (5/9/16)
Zed Masters (8/1/16)

One Year

Elizabeth Vaughan        (8/2015)

Two Years

James A. Hawke                (7/2014)

Posting Awards

Posting Excellence Award - Lizzie Vaughan
Awarded in January and July to one player who has demonstrated consistent high quality posting skills.

Most Improved Player Award - Zed Masters
Awarded in January and July to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.

Best Newcomer Award - Naga Rylu
Awarded to the player who has demonstrated excellence, and who joined after the last awards ceremony.

Technical Precision Award - James Hawke
Awarded in January and July to the player who has included in-depth and relevant technical details in their posts.

Most Engaging Member Award - Lizzie Vaughan
Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most emotionally engaging, scene setting posts.

Best Duo Award - James Hawke & Vasilisa Belmont
Awarded in January and July to the two players who have shown the highest levels of cooperation.

Rib Tickler Award - Zed Masters
Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.

Captain's Personal Merit Award - James Hawk
Awarded in January and July by the commanding officer, to a player of his or her choosing.

Executive Officer's Personal Merit Award - K'Lizh
Awarded in January and July by the executive officer, to a player of his or her choosing.

Crew Choice Award - T'Prina
Awarded in January and July to the winner of the Crew's Choice Poll.

Outstanding Commitment Award - Lizzie Vaughan
Awarded in January and July to players who are always online and posting regularly in missions.

Contribution Award - James Hawke & K'Lizh
Awarded in January and July to players who make contributions outside of missions. These could include submitting mission ideas and helping new members settle in.

Outstanding Contribution Award - James Hawk
Awarded in January and July to players who make outstanding continued contributions outside of missions. These could include assisting the commanding officer with important tasks or temporarily taking on command officer responsibilities.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

James H. Hawk

Congratulations everyone! The Captain's right, the best crew was saved for last  ;)

T'Prina

Congratulations everyone!

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Klizh

Oh wow, I'm honored.

And Naga, I'm proud of you!

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Lizzie Vaughan

Thank you for the Awards - and congratulations to all the other winners.

Bio: Lizzie Vaughan Bio
Academy Medical Instructor
In Memorium.

James A. Hawke

Click on the Badge to see bio

Klizh

Just curious, when do I get my 6 month service ribbon?

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Kirok

Tempest crew,

Congrats to everyone for a great 6 months!

Julia and Will have done an exceptional job keeping thing moving.

So well, in fact, that you guys are pretty much self sufficient.

Which is a high compliment from me!

With that said, also congratulation to all the award winners.

I have distributed your awards.

If I missed any, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Klizh on January 03, 2017, 05:01:44 PM

Just curious, when do I get my 6 month service ribbon?

Looks like Kirok gave it to you... sorry. I believe the list was put together slightly before your 6 month mark. My apologies. Congrats on your six months!!!! WOOHOO!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Klizh

William Waring

I should have a year of service. I joined April 1st of 2015 but over on Pre-Revolution SF.

RESERVED

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.