Mass Effect: Andromeda

Started by Kali Reyes, December 29, 2016, 04:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kali Reyes

Every other day I get super hyped for this game!

I've always considered Mass Effect on par to Star Trek by its genre - which is a space opera. Lots of technobabble, a rich lexicon of world building, and fantastic storytelling. It's getting even more Star Trek-y when the sequel sends us across galaxies to Andromeda to visit strange new worlds and entertains the idea that we're the aliens who are invading.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsHHiWqgbw8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NOIzH6UcoW4

Malcolm Adeyemi

I have been in love with every BioWare game since Jade Empire. ME has dipped in quality recently, in my mind, but I will never not buy a Mass Effect game. It's a world that is as fully realized as Star Wars or Star Trek, and I might get flamed for this but in some ways its even better. You can count me in for Andromeda!

Kali Reyes

The ending on the last game was pretty bad, but the rest of the trilogy was beautiful. Here's to hoping that Andromeda's run doesn't end with picking a color!

Almar Dah el

It is almost released! I'm actually calling out of work that day, I think XD Anyone else?

Kali Reyes

Kira Wyman

I'll be revising for final exams which start the next month but as soon as I finish all of my exams I'll be sure to pick it up and give it a play!

I agree, the mass effect universe is great and I look forward to getting back into it again!

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Almar Dah el

Quote from: Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom on March 05, 2017, 10:12:54 PM

I'll be revising for final exams which start the next month but as soon as I finish all of my exams I'll be sure to pick it up and give it a play!

I agree, the mass effect universe is great and I look forward to getting back into it again!

The benefit of not getting it day 1 is that you'll get the beautiful patch that fixes all the evil!

Lena Atwood

I'm holding off reading or watching anything about it, just so its that much better! However, I too have exams and Horizon Zero Dawn is at the top of my list at the moment... So, I'll see?

PS. Anybody played Horizon Zero Dawn?

When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return.ââ,¬â€ Leonardo Da Vinci

Sir Lena of House Atwood, Grand Marshall of Hospitality

Revek Tre'el

What platform is everyone getting it on? I my self already have it ordered for PC.

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Kira Wyman

Quote from: Revek Tre'el on March 07, 2017, 09:27:42 AM

What platform is everyone getting it on? I my self already have it ordered for PC.

I'll be getting it on PC, because PC is best! :-)

Click Image to view Bio!
'Discipline strengthens the mind so that it becomes impervious to the corroding influence of fear.' - Bernard Montgomery

Revek Tre'el

Quote from: Miriam HÁƒ¤llstrom on March 08, 2017, 04:04:27 PM

I'll be getting it on PC, because PC is best! :-)

#PCMasterRace #Represent

Species: Cardassian

We must remember that one man is much the same as another, and that he is best who is trained in the severest school - Thucydides

Lenna Drurex

Mass Effect is Star Trek in a more scientifically plausible environment LOL

Naira

I'll be getting this on PC as well.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.