News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

NPC Character List?

Started by Kinley Garrison, December 28, 2016, 07:41:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinley Garrison

Hey guys, do you think we should make a list of all of our more common NPC characters that appear in our posts? Like for instance, I've mentioned Kinley's roommate, Renehan a couple of times. Maybe we could put a little of their backstories if we wanted to. I don't know.
Do you guys think it would be handy? 

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Kinley Garrison on December 28, 2016, 07:41:01 PM

Hey guys, do you think we should make a list of all of our more common NPC characters that appear in our posts? Like for instance, I've mentioned Kinley's roommate, Renehan a couple of times. Maybe we could put a little of their backstories if we wanted to. I don't know.
Do you guys think it would be handy?

This is a lovely idea!

Mahak's roommate has been established as Crewman Jurn, a typically charming Tellarite.

Also mentioned on the Discovery is an Operations officer, Lieutenant Baranski. She's described as human, promiscuous, and a beautiful older woman with tastes more geared towards young alien male officers.

Kali Reyes

I think it's a great idea! I'm always tickled when someone mentions any of my NPC's so feel free to play with these suckers!

Senior Crewman Sandra Yates
- Human, stern and with a no-nonsense attitude. Kali's former roommate. Works in Operations as a shift reliever and she's your go-to if you need to drag a lazy person by the ear. Enjoys complaining about how Kali is ruining her life.

Crewman Jennifer Anderson
- Half-human, half-betazoid, very friendly and a tad emotional. Worked in Ops, but transferred to Medical to practice counseling. She's the first to play white knight for anyone who needs it and the first to panic during red alert.

Senior Crewman Recruit John Richards
- Human, humorless, but can bench press his robust weight. Thinks he's Kali's guardian and that's weird, but he's usually the first person she'll run to when she needs to hide from Yates. Works in maintenance and specializes in plumbing.

Crewman Misha Donovan
- Girl name, male human. Has a terrible lack of tact around women. Easily startled and screams like a schoolgirl. Also works in maintenance and is always hanging around Richards. He almost suffocated his roommate with alien plants so Kali made him play janitor for the next two months. You'll often see him miserably with a mop.

Kinley Garrison

Alright, I've gotten a little list started up. It's in no ways complete, but here's what I have so far.  If you see any more common NPCs, please send them over here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-EAAeJqyd0QiGNBNDJrLx0S5ostOISCc6587Illg10s

Kali Reyes

Kinley Garrison

Kali Reyes

Got a new NPC!

Doctor James Renquist - Human, genial, morally bankrupt. Likes unavailable women and is a civilian attache whose daddy helped him into Starfleet. Easily bribed to do medically questionable acts.

Jettis Jyur

So far, the only NPC I've used is Jettis' twin brother, although I should give him a roommate.

Schatzi 'Zero' Jyur - El-Aurian, tran-guy, looks mostly like Jettis, but less striking features, and about an inch shorter (5'11). Sensitive and friendly, goof-ball, optimist, comedic relief. Medical department

Malcolm Adeyemi

Some more notes about my NPCs so the spreadsheet can be filled in:

Lieutenant Baranski is an Operations officer.

Crewman Jurn is an engineer. He's very adversarial, hairy, dirty, and loud. But he's generally a good sort.

Kinley Garrison

Got them. Keep them coming!
Also, if you see some NPCs just out there that I haven't gotten yet, feel free to send them over.

Kyan Mackenzie

NPCs!

Ensign Shlern - Ferengi (Engineering Officer) Works the night shift. He's Kyan's new roommate. He is uncharacteristically bad at business, which is why he has joined Starfleet. Kyan is going to try to help him become more "Ferengi."

Chief Petty Officer Radek - Tellarite (Security Officer). He doesn't like people very much. Always has a biting remark, or something negative to say.

Petty Officer 1st Class Barak - (Security Officer) Hailing from the Obama Province on Vulcan, Barak is as cool and collected as Radek is tempermental. Needless to say, they don't care for one another. He is a good tactician though. He can generally be found in the armory, calibrating weapons, or running training drills. He has a keen interest in Federation politics and one day hopes to work in that arena.

Crewman Trump - Ferengi (Security Crewman) He is from a rich family on Ferenginar, but he squandered all his family's money. He has small lobes, which he is sensitive about, and owes money to some pretty seedy people. This is why he has joined Starfleet. He also doesn't much care for Vulcans, and has nothing akin to a moral code. Very arrogant. He was once married to a stripper, but she left him when he went bankrupt for the sixth time. He's blacklisted by the FCA, but will still tell anyone within earshot what a prophetic businessman he is, and how the Ferengi media ruined his business.

He's going to get killed off at some point.

Malcolm Adeyemi

We got another one!

Crewman White. An Operations enlisted person, human. She's described as "a big, rawboned country girl" and told Mahak about cow tipping and other "down home" anecdotes.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.