Character Species:
Half Trill, Half Human
Character Family:
Father:
Jervom Talil (Trill)
Mother:
Amanda Bastielle  (Human)
Character Bio:
Born near the city of B'tar on the planet of Trillus Prime, Dausru from a young age  would traverse miles to spend many a day sat deep in thought on the shore of the Lormah Sea. Unlike other Trills, she would grow to be the one who would be silently observing everything and everyone around her.

At times there were some who mistook her silence as indecisiveness. Which was as far from the truth as one could get. She merely was waiting for the right time to voice her opinion, to voice her thoughts. Also from a young age, Dausru had an interest in all sciences and somewhat of an interest in medicine. An interest which followed her into her adult years.
Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience:
None
Department Preference:
Science
Secondary Department Preference:
Medical
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian:
Enlisted

Sample post:
Dausru followed quietly along behind the rest of the Away Team. Holding her tricorder arms length in front of her, the young Trill-Human furrowed her brow. Things were not adding up.

Everything the Away Team had found up to this point was indicative of there being life on the Class M planet. But no life had yet to be found.

Taking a few steps more forward, Dausru came to a sudden stop. Her heart now raced. The beating of her  heart echoed loudly in her ears. "Commander!" Came almost as a strangled cry from her lips. Now stood beside her was a young man, who had appeared as if from nowhere, with a phaser rifle jammed into her side.

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
Internet Search

Kirok

Dausru,

A very good application.

I can put you in the Medical Dept on the Discovery.

Please let me know if that will work for you.

Sincerely,

Kirok

PS - Please let me know if you would like to take our Enlisted Training Class.  It will help you to acclimate to our posting style and what not ;-)

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Dausru Talil

Quote from: Kirok on December 25, 2016, 02:59:47 PM

Dausru,

A very good application.

I can put you in the Medical Dept on the Discovery.

Please let me know if that will work for you.

Sincerely,

Kirok

PS - Please let me know if you would like to take our Enlisted Training Class.  It will help you to acclimate to our posting style and what not ;-)

Admiral Kirok,

Thank you Sir. The Medical Department on the Discovery would be great. I am looking forward to posting with everyone.

I am interested in taking the Enlisted Training Course.

Thank you again Sir.

Dausru

Kirok

Quote from: Dausru Talil on December 25, 2016, 05:11:48 PM

Admiral Kirok,

Thank you Sir. The Medical Department on the Discovery would be great. I am looking forward to posting with everyone.

I am interested in taking the Enlisted Training Course.

Thank you again Sir.

Dausru

Perfect.

You can start posting on the Discovery Mission.

Please post on the Bridge to Tekin Nevir.

Here is a link to help you:  http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,7106.msg140024.html#msg140024

I will have Kali start your ETC as soon as she is able.

Welcome aboard

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.