Cottles and Cuddles [Reyes]

Started by Klabax Cottle, December 23, 2016, 03:44:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinley Garrison

Quote from: Kali Reyes on January 02, 2017, 07:10:49 PM

It must have looked really strange for the new girl. A hardy Denobulan doctor sorting out a pile of cuddly throw pillows and a quarter-Vulcan maniac with a sterilization ray gun that Marvin the Martian would be proud of.

Kali felt like they had been caught. Were they caught? "Uh... expediting your tribbles?" Maybe the ray gun didn't help the explanation. It was even smoking from the end.

Kinley stared at the absurd scene before her in a slight state of shock. Both Kali and the Doc were waist-deep in a sea of fluffiness and Kali was holding something that looked like some gun from that old show Á¢â,¬ËœCaptain Proton'. Shaking off her bewilderment, she grinned, "Well then. Wasn't expecting that, but sounds great!. " This was going to be awesome, whatever it was.
We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Klabax Cottle

He looked over at the new arrival and Kali's immediate response. "Don't look at me, I'm a Doctor. That's the Chief." he said, pointing at her. He sorted out more tribbles, tossing one at Kinley. "Are you here to help?" He asked, indicating another medical tricorder. "If so, do you need anything else?" he said, sorting out and finding another tribble. "I never want to see another tribble again." he said, sitting down and waiting on the last of the conversation before he returned to work. His trademark bastardly nature was showing toward this new person.

Klabax Cottle~Denobulan Male

Alt Account of Dylan Torngate

Kinley Garrison

" I would totally have to agree with you, doc. There was a time when I thought that I might want one of these blasted things for a pet.  Now, I think I might just get a cat. Less stress, for sure. Could you hand me the Tricorder?" Staring at the little computer, she noticed something odd. " Hey, that's odd. Did we miss any? I could have sworn that I quadruple checked them all before I had to check the scanners.

Kali Reyes

"Ah, right." Kali lowered the gun. "Doc, I told you before about Garrison. She was the one who managed to transport the ten thousand tribbles from the crewman quarters." So when Kinley mentioned the word 'odd', Kali knew that this was going to be a long mission for them. "Missing any? None of the biosensors mentioned anything about any stray tribbles. They're all right here."

Klabax Cottle

He frowned when she said there could be an error. And by frowned he meant a scowl that radiated through all time and space to give the distinct impression he was about to glare someone into submission, or give a Klingon warrior a glare to make them turn tail and run.

"Ms Garrison. Are we... missing reproducing tribbles?" He said, so incredibly angry it wasn't funny. "And whoever certified the tribbles as sterilized should be thrown in prison for negligence. "Come now, what is the deal."

Kinley Garrison

Kinley checked her tricorder again. "Wait, never mind, doc,  my mistake.  I read the wrong number on this thing.  They're all sterilized. Now what the heck will we do with all these tribbles?"

Kali Reyes

"Suspicious," Kali noted to her wryly. Then her gaze drifted to the ocean of tribbles and the endless possibilities/problems that came with it. "Let's make a tribble cannon!"

Klabax Cottle

As Klabax kept working, scanning. It seemed that he had finally hit a patch of sterile tribbles, and so was going rather quickly. "No." he said simply to the chief's idea. "We are not firing tribbles as projectiles."

He shrugged. "Give them to other ships? A free tribble per person? Every counselling comes with a free tribble?" he asked, spitballing ideas. The little squeakers by him started to make noise, which was soft and relaxing for most beings but somehow Klabax didn't even seem phased.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.