News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Martin Jones- Reporting In

Started by Martin Jones, December 07, 2016, 10:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martin Jones

Character Details

Character Name: Martin Jones
Character Age: 20
Character DOB:March 21 2374
Character Image:
Character Species: Human
Character Family: Mom: Susan Jones
Dad: Eithan Jones
No Siblings
Character Bio: Will do when determined if civy or not

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: None
Department Preference: Engineering
Secondary Department Preference: Civilian- Trader (work with command staff on the bio, but probably some illiciate goods)
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned, (If Civilian, Civilian of course, discharge from academy)

Sample post: (using character as if he was the civilian)
Martin stood by the the Airlock, he kept a very close eye on the schedueled arrivials, and departures of every ship into the station, as any trader would. This ship, he had been waiting for a very long time. As he heard the airlock seal, he looked back, getting a bit nervious as he noticed the typical security team arrival to check over all of cargo. "Good day Ensign." Martin commented to the leader of the patrol, and not to his suprise, got no response back.

It took another 3 minutes for all of the checks to be complete before the door opened, and a long time friend, and trading parteneer of Martins walked out. Once security compleated all of there greetings and formalities, Martin walked up to the Captain of the freighter "Good to see you made it on time, like always. Hope you are still interested in some of the merchandise I had, I think I should also be having some more come in which would probably be of use as well." Martin look into through the airlock and noticed the ensign looking over a couple of cargo pods ready to be offloaded "Careful with that one, its a rare artifact. Science is actually very excited to their hands on it." The security ensign didnt even look back, quickly opening the container"

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet? My good ol' friend  Google

Kirok

Martin,

Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

I have an open Engineering spot on Starbase Columbus.

I can start you as a Crewman.  Or if you wise to take the Officer Training Course, an Ensign.

Otherwise, you can be posted on the Starbase as a civilian merchant.

Please let us know which would work for your character.

Sincerely,

Kirok

PS - Do you have an image in mind for your character?   If so, can you please provide the link ;-)

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Martin Jones

I knew I forgot something.
http://stavatars.com/viewer/big_viewer.php?img_dir=avatars&image=726_law-jude-150.png

I will take the commissioned officer course for Ensign of the Columbus.

Kirok

Quote from: Martin Jones on December 08, 2016, 12:52:50 AM

I knew I forgot something.
http://stavatars.com/viewer/big_viewer.php?img_dir=avatars&image=726_law-jude-150.png

I will take the commissioned officer course for Ensign of the Columbus.

Perfect.

You can report to Luke Stafford and Dan Howell right away to get started!

As for the image, no worries ;-)

Again, welcome aboard!

Kirok

Martin,

Just a reminder to add your bio.

Thanks,

Kirok

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.