News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Security Sweep #5 [Lennox]

Started by Kali Reyes, December 07, 2016, 04:47:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lennox Ainsley

Quote from: Kali Reyes on December 17, 2016, 03:49:17 AM

The naughty corner? As Kali put the dermal generator away, she followed where Len directed and Richards literally wanted to hit the deck.

"Live weapon!"

"Oh stop it," Kali chided him. "Len's a certified tech with weapons. It's not live." And she proved it by moving forward, her stylus lazily twirling between her fingers.

"What's wrong with it?" she asked, kneeling a good foot away. If there really was a malfunction, she didn't want to be caught in the butt end of it like Len did. "Do you need it repaired, Ainsley?"

"Och, aye, laddie!" Lennox replied to the man's outburst. "Ye 'hink me so irresponsible?"

Of course, there was partial teasing involved in the statement, but the accent tended to throw people off. Lennox walked over, his eyes still sweeping around to find his shirt to still no avail. It was getting chilly with his temperature having cooled down to room temperature long ago. He kneeled next to Kali, taking another step forward to grab it by it's handle, "I dunnae, it does not like firin' when I feckin' want it te and it fires when I don't. But, ye don't 'ave te worry 'bout it...I took out the firin' mechanism earlier."

"Corvis oculum corvi non eruit."

Kali Reyes

Quote from: Lennox Ainsley on January 08, 2017, 01:51:05 AM

"Och, aye, laddie!" Lennox replied to the man's outburst. "Ye 'hink me so irresponsible?"

Of course, there was partial teasing involved in the statement, but the accent tended to throw people off. Lennox walked over, his eyes still sweeping around to find his shirt to still no avail. It was getting chilly with his temperature having cooled down to room temperature long ago. He kneeled next to Kali, taking another step forward to grab it by it's handle, "I dunnae, it does not like firin' when I feckin' want it te and it fires when I don't. But, ye don't 'ave te worry 'bout it...I took out the firin' mechanism earlier."

"Oh, well in that case...!" Kali picked up the rifle and turned it over in her hands. Weaponry wasn't her schtick, but she could appreciate the technical design that made it what it is. She popped open the phaser bank to see what was going on in there.

She squinted her eyes at it. "Looks like the trigger servo's misaligned, Mr. Security. That's why it's misfiring."

Lennox Ainsley

Quote from: Kali Reyes on January 10, 2017, 02:23:28 PM

"Oh, well in that case...!" Kali picked up the rifle and turned it over in her hands. Weaponry wasn't her schtick, but she could appreciate the technical design that made it what it is. She popped open the phaser bank to see what was going on in there.

She squinted her eyes at it. "Looks like the trigger servo's misaligned, Mr. Security. That's why it's misfiring."

Lennox watched as Kali picked up the rifle. Maybe he was a little defensive of it at times, being the fact that it nearly blown a hole in his body probably didn't help. But he was willing to over look it if it was something of interest to the Scotsman.

"Och, well lookie 'here, yer takin' me job now, lass." He replied, a ghost of a grin floating across his features.

Kali Reyes

Kali's tiny fingers squeezed into the narrow port and wiggled at the servo until tap, tap the trigger locked itself in place. She scoffed and light tossed the rifle right back at him. "Your fingers too big, Lenny. And I know exactly where a lady needs a scratch," she teased and wiggled her fingers at him.

"I know you're a bit out of the market with ladies, but pay more attention. They'll backfire on you." Kali patted his healed side tenderly. 

Lennox Ainsley

Quote from: Kali Reyes on January 17, 2017, 11:01:11 PM

Kali's tiny fingers squeezed into the narrow port and wiggled at the servo until tap, tap the trigger locked itself in place. She scoffed and light tossed the rifle right back at him. "Your fingers too big, Lenny. And I know exactly where a lady needs a scratch," she teased and wiggled her fingers at him.

"I know you're a bit out of the market with ladies, but pay more attention. They'll backfire on you." Kali patted his healed side tenderly.

Lennox caught the rifle in it's midsection, fluidly shouldering the stock into his shoulder and aiming in the direction of some place that would cause no injury nor misfire. "Aye, lass. Yer 'he feckin' expert now, aren't ye!" He tried to hide the grin, but inevitably failed.

The fact that she patted him on his bare skin made his whole body tense up the slightest amount in pure reaction, it also reminded him that he needed to find his shirt. "D'ye 'hink I'd get reprimanded if I go out lookin' like 'his? I don't seem te 'ave a shirt 'round an', it's gettin' rather nippy 'round 'ere..."

Kali Reyes

Quote from: Lennox Ainsley on January 22, 2017, 10:31:54 PM

The fact that she patted him on his bare skin made his whole body tense up the slightest amount in pure reaction, it also reminded him that he needed to find his shirt. "D'ye 'hink I'd get reprimanded if I go out lookin' like 'his? I don't seem te 'ave a shirt 'round an', it's gettin' rather nippy 'round 'ere..."

"You mean that wasn't for me?" Kali pretended to feel offended, then proceeded to look under his bed for contraband. "Well, don't fanservice me because you think it's required. Go find a shirt, you big palooka."

Lennox Ainsley

Quote from: Kali Reyes on January 23, 2017, 08:45:08 PM

"You mean that wasn't for me?" Kali pretended to feel offended, then proceeded to look under his bed for contraband. "Well, don't fanservice me because you think it's required. Go find a shirt, you big palooka."

Lennox chuckled, rubbing his hand upwards against his hair. He watched as Kali proceeded to do the security sweep; but aside from maybe another pistol or two, Lennox generally held a clean and contraband-free room.

Maybe there was an empty bottle of booze stashed in the corner that you probably don't want to mention to Kali...

He began to rummage, pausing before checking another place.

"Ye got te be feckin' kiddin' me, lad. Kali, I found me shirt...."

For whatever reason, it seemed to have been stuffed under his tools and other manuals. Lennox frowned before moving around the books to reach his shirt. Had he been working late and simply lost his mind? Finally, he slipped his shirt back on with a lopsided grin.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.