[Christmas Minisode] Constellation Christmas! (Discussion)

Started by Daniel Howell, December 06, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LK Reede

Malcolm Adeyemi

Michael J. Tritter

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Martin Jones

Sorry for being away a bit. A couple days ago I had to get some emergency dental work done, and needless to say, my head hasent been that focused

Michael J. Tritter

It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, but the size of the fight in the dog

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Martin Jones on December 18, 2016, 10:35:27 PM

Sorry for being away a bit. A couple days ago I had to get some emergency dental work done, and needless to say, my head hasent been that focused

No worries, Martin! This is the Xmas mini-mission, I just sang the Grinch in it, so it's kind of lighthearted and fun. And you take all the time you need to recover so you can hit a "real" mission hard in January!

Tag to Vem, Tritter, and Harmon.

Chris Newberry

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Hust Kinun

Tag to Tritter, seems like I missed a very productive conversation :P

Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Chris Newberry

Quote from: Hust Kinun on December 24, 2016, 02:44:37 AM

Tag to Tritter, seems like I missed a very productive conversation :P

Yep you did. Tag and Tag. Luke, can find Newberry giving away free Andorian Ale for Christmas presents in Truffles Bar.... Though it's going to cost him part of his vault of Latinium.
Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

James A. Hawke

There is a Soft Tag to Medical if they want it.

Thomas is asking who is in charge...so let me know which name and the location so he can go an complain like good civilians do.

Click on the Badge to see bio

Jamie McConnell

Quote from: Thomas Jett on December 24, 2016, 04:21:23 PM

There is a Soft Tag to Medical if they want it.

Thomas is asking who is in charge...so let me know which name and the location so he can go an complain like good civilians do.

Ah geeze... Can't a woman get all depressed during the holiday??

And Ok Chris I'll shoot you a PM

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Sevoc

I am now in the party room. I'm people watching at the moment, so feel free to come by for a chat.

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Martin Jones

Alright, everything seems to have settled down between the dentist, and the crazyness of the detist. Going to try starting to catch up, and get going again tomorrow.

Jamie McConnell

My post is a small gift to all our friends, yes Cayden wrote it ^"¢^ enjoy, I know I did very much

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Malcolm Adeyemi

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.