[Christmas Minisode] Constellation Christmas! (Discussion)

Started by Daniel Howell, December 06, 2016, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Howell

So, our Christmas themed mission is up! It is set in the run up to Christmas, but there is no reason why we can't drag out the week a bit (By 4 :P)! So lets have some fun without the full formalities that surrounds us in the normal missions.

I am currently in the bar if anyone wants to pop up and say hello! Usual rules apply, have fun and Merry Christmas!

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Vem, son of Motag

FYI, regarding my post, here is what Vem actually did:

Vem got in late the preceding night, the festivities were not finished and so he worked through the night to get them done. Then he dressed up in his best, beardless, impression of as Santa Claus and stalked the station with a ritual Klingon knife in one hand and a beer in the other. He helped the bajorans celebrate their holiday of Rek'ja and offered his blood to help the station's Klingons celebrate Krak-jor. Finally at the end, he called up Luke, early in the morning, and reported in before heading to Ops and wishing everyone a happy holidays on a station wide channel.

Vem, Son of Motag
Federation Humanitarian Chaplain
Homeopathic Doctor

Malcolm Adeyemi

Tag to Vem.

Dan, lovely opening, that along with Vem's post is making this my favorite mission already.

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

LK Reede

Daniel Howell

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Martin Jones

Tag to Vem, or anyone in the Klingon bar who wishs to jump in

Jason Morgan

Malcolm Adeyemi

Vem, son of Motag

OOC note for my last post: Wasn't really sure when/where Daniel was talking to Vem. The convo between him and Luke ended and he went to a bar- rather than stay at the Klingon restaurant so I kinda stuck in my reply to him at a later time.

Vem, Son of Motag
Federation Humanitarian Chaplain
Homeopathic Doctor

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Vem, son of Motag on December 13, 2016, 08:36:55 PM

OOC note for my last post: Wasn't really sure when/where Daniel was talking to Vem. The convo between him and Luke ended and he went to a bar- rather than stay at the Klingon restaurant so I kinda stuck in my reply to him at a later time.

Hey Vem,

Luke is back up at Ops. My original intention was to go to Dan in the bar, but Constance's message made me stop in the Promenade, peck out a reply, get Sevoc an ale, and head up stairs.

Dan had also begun Rping with others at that point so I didn't feel like he needed me.

Sevoc

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Malcolm Adeyemi

Tag to everyone in the Bar/Promenade and a particular tag to Tritter and his tykes

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.