Author Topic: Shadow Fleet Data  (Read 10310 times)

Offline James H. Hawk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Shadow Fleet Data
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2017, 09:25:12 pm »
Nice work!

I will however, point out that the Tempest recently had a round of promotions and got a new player, Jada in the Sec/Tac Department.

Offline Sevoc

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • That is most illogical...
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2017, 11:58:26 pm »
Hey guys. So I updated the data post-Shran launch. It looks pretty solid.

~Link~

Funny Correlations
(All meant in a goofy- "look how this data turned out lol" sort of way)
SF loves it some human Captains! The of the 5 commanding officers, 4 of them are human! (Kirok is the odd duck out). That's matched by the XOs with Tekin Nevir (a Bajoran) as our only non human XO!

Also- sexist much? All the XOs are male! However, ladies rule the skies and kill it on science, being the majority of characters in both flight and science departments.

Rumor has it that the Starbase is now part of the academy because it has 3 of the 4 cadets (none of whom are hybrids or humans btw). However it also holds the highest ranked member on the site (Chris Newberry is a Fleet Admiral).

The Discovery has, by far, the most Lieutenants.

ALSO (edit)
Ok ok ok ok.
So I'm WAY too excited for this aspect but I took some time and now I have everything expressed as a "count" that will update in real time as I edit data. For context as to how much of a cluster#$% it is to make it do this, the formula looks like:
Code: [Select]
=query(index(if({1,1},upper(B2:B61)&"")),"select Col1,count(Col2) where Col1<>'' group by Col1 order by count(Col2) desc",0)
Anyway, all that aside, the data now populates in real time which allows me to generate ratios in real time AND CHARTS!
Guys!
We have charts!

It seems I have spotted an error in the data. I am a Lt, j.g. now

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Offline Constance Lafayette

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • I love the smell of paperwork in the morning.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2017, 01:07:36 am »
All data was based on what was presented on the roster page of each ship. I can make spot updates but would prefer to do big updates (so I'm not updating all the time). Once the roster pages have been updated please let me know and I'll make all changes necessary :-)

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Offline Sevoc

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • That is most illogical...
  • Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2017, 01:14:00 am »
That is agreeable

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2017, 01:14:28 am »
That is agreeable

Channeling your character there I see...

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2017, 04:57:53 am »
Since I was reminded today that not everyone knows this exists: ~Link~

I created and maintain a database of all characters listed on all ships, based on roster information and update it every few weeks.

It's open to edit but PLEASE do not edit it (and dear god don't sort it). I only leave it as open so you can click those little arrows next to each column to be able to filter data.

That is awesome. It is good to see that so crew people can see the general stuff about other crew members. LOL

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

Offline D'Vid

• Deceased/Retired
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2017, 05:01:19 am »
I went back to look at deeper. I simply love it!!!! =)

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: February 14, 2017, 05:40:10 am »
Updated :-)

Edit:
Please don't request access to edit. It's view only for folks.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2017, 05:47:53 am by Constance Lafayette »

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: March 06, 2017, 07:46:28 pm »
Just poking this thread to let folks know I just did a data update.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 06, 2017, 07:47:17 pm »
Just poking this thread to let folks know I just did a data update.

Just replying to this post to let Constance know I read it.

Offline Julia Rellek

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 06, 2017, 08:12:45 pm »
Updated :-)

Edit:
Please don't request access to edit. It's view only for folks.

Id like to request access to edit this document...

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 06, 2017, 08:41:12 pm »
Id like to request access to edit this document...
I wanna edited it too!!! :P
RESERVED

Offline Dylan Torngate

• DAMMIT DYLAN
  • Site Administrators
  • Honoured Member
  • Who made this guy an Admiral?
  • Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 06, 2017, 08:44:12 pm »
*begins slapping post-its on everything*
Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Offline Catrin Maddux

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Experienced Member
  • Don't you forget about me.
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who donates money to help keep SF running
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: March 06, 2017, 08:48:05 pm »
*begins slapping post-its on everything*

*slaps post-it on Dylan*

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 06, 2017, 09:30:07 pm »
*slaps Dylan*
RESERVED

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles