LK Reede

Character Details

Character Name: LK Reede
Character Age: 31
Character DOB: 23639.15
Character Image:
Character Species: Terran
Character Family: Mother Leticia; Father Kelvin; Sister Susan Kay Reede
Character Bio: Born in Lunar One Colony on Earth's moon within a group home, LK started out on the rebellious side. But when she was introduced to a Starfleet Academy graduate at age 15 she became certain that was her career path.

She knuckled down, studying hard. Starfleet courses were tough. Then with the help of other graduates, she was able to pass all pre-classes with a 3.9 average.

When she was 19, a disaster at one of the mining claims caused her to switch her career path to medicine. She discovered she had a natural ability toward nursing.

Four years later, she graduated Starfleet Medical 3rd in her class with a doctor of medicine degree. Using the experience she'd gained, she enrolled in Starfleet Officers Academy.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: SB118, CMO and Counselor; Bravo Fleet, CMO; STFederation, Security
Department Preference: Medical
Secondary Department Preference: Security
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post: The shimmer of the transporter beam dissipated quickly. LK found herself staring at several straw huts set in a circle. A small figure darted from one hut to another. Then another figure followed. Soon, a group of twelve dark skinned humans walked slowly toward her.

Still on Earth, they'd landed in an African village. Á¢â,¬ËœGads, what a pickle I've gotten myself into this time,' she thought.

It all started when Raylon and LK decided to dial in coordinates at random. Not knowing where they'd go or what they'd do, it was simply an adventure to cut the boredom of studying all of the time. But this time...

"LK, you dialed, didn't you?" Raylon asked.

Á¢â,¬ËœWhat a dumb question. We're the only two here'. LK nodded and said, "Now to find a transporter to get us back." She raised her voice and asked the villagers, "Got a Starfleet outpost here? Or just a transporter?"

A young boy stepped forward nodding. "Yes, about 5 klicks that way." His small arm stretched out and a finger pointed north.

"Okay, Raylon, we might get there by dark," LK said with a sigh. "Only about an hour."

"Don't step on a snake," Raylon commented.

Additional information: I've not played in over 8 years. Be gentle with me. I would like to start with the Officer's Training Class, if possible.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Yahoo search: ST RPG PBF

Constance Lafayette

Good afternoon LK!

Loved the application! While we sort out your ship assignment there a few little things for you to update.

The image you provided was just the file path for the image on your computer in the downloads folder (it had personal information in the file path so I removed it). You can upload it to sites like http://imgur.com/ or Photobucket and copy the URL. If you have further questions about that- please PM me.

Also, what does LK stand for?

We should be able to get you in as a medical officer. Let me see talk with the Captains to see where we can fit you in :-)

Welcome to the fleet!
Constance

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

LK Reede

I forgot all about using Photobucket. My bad. So I just now uploaded the pic to photo bucket. Do you still want the link?

LK - my parents, Leticia and Kelvin. I'll have to come up with something clever concerning that.

Constance Lafayette

Great- I'll add that to your post. :-)

So would it say on her driver's license?

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

LK Reede

No because her legal name is LK. On the birth certificate it says, "LK Reede, born at Luna General Hospital"

Kirok

LK,

A great application!

Unless it has already been discussed, I can happily offer you a Sec/Tac Department posting on Starbase Columbus.

Also, you can start as a Crewman or if you want you can take the Officer Training Class and start as an Ensign.

Please let us know if that will work for you.

Sincerely,

Kirok

PS - If you and Constance have already worked out you assignment, I will defer to her ;-)

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

LK Reede

Admiral Kirok,

Nothing else has been discussed. I'm quite comfortable with Security/Tactical. I'll start reading the posts and get to 'know' some of the crew. I like the idea of being on a Starbase. :)

I'd like to take the Officer Training class and start as an ensign, please. Just point me in the proper direction.

James H. Hawk

Quote from: LKR on November 26, 2016, 11:31:59 PM

Admiral Kirok,

Nothing else has been discussed. I'm quite comfortable with Security/Tactical. I'll start reading the posts and get to 'know' some of the crew. I like the idea of being on a Starbase. :)

I'd like to take the Officer Training class and start as an ensign, please. Just point me in the proper direction.

Hey LK! It's great to see new people around. I'm  the Security and Tactical Academy Instructor so if the commissioned route is what you want to take and the admirals give the ok I can get your OTC up soon.

LK Reede

Thanks, Lt. Hawk! Looking forward to it.

James H. Hawk

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.