Kinley Garrison - Reporting in (22 November, 2016)

Started by Kinley Garrison, November 23, 2016, 04:37:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kinley Garrison

Character Details

Character Name: Kinley Garrison

Character Age: 18

Character DOB: September 17, 2376

Character Image i'm still looking for a good one. Can i get back to you on that? Thanks!

Character Species:human

Character Family:
Father: Jayden "Jay" Garrison
Jay Garrison is a interplanetary trader who often ships goods to and from various planets within the Federation. He has a passion for books  which he seems to have passed on to his children.
Mother: Sara (Leavett) Garrison
Sara is a linguistics teacher who teaches various earth languages at the high school level  on earth.

Brothers: Sean and Ender Garrison. (Age 29, they're fraternal twins)
Both of Kinley's brothers joined Starfleet and have served on quite a few different Missions. Sean has served as the Comm on the U.S.S Trancendence. (I don't think that's a canon ship, but please correct me if it is.) He is currently married to Emmaline (Peters) and they are currently expecting a little girl. Ender is currently stationed as an Engineering Crewhead on the U.S.S. Gibson

Character Bio: Kinley grew up in Salt Lake City, Utah, in a suburb not too far from the city center . She gets along fairly well with her family, besides from some typical family quibbles, but does sometimes feel the pressure to succeed (mostly self- imposed than anything.)
Kinley has always been fascinated with the stars and science in general, so when she was offered a chance to earn Starfleet Academy Credits while in High School, she leaped at the chance. She graduated with high marks in her class.
Kinley is an avid fan of books, especially the old print ones. (Not to diss on holo novels, but real, paper books are just plain magical.)

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience:  I was on this website called the39clues when I was younger and there was a message board there where I and a lot of other kids created characters and wrote a story from our character's Points Of Views. It's been a while since I've been on there, but I'm sure  I can get back in the swing of things again.
Department Preference: Science
Secondary Department Preference: flight control
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: commissioned

Sample post: This was it. Today was the day. Kinley breathed deeply, her fingers twitching from the adrenaline. She looked around her room, peering out at the stacks of books she was leaving behind. It would hurt to leave Earth for so long. Five whole years, through dangerous territories and the great unknown. It would be dangerous, but what would life be without a little danger? Kinley sighed and packed the last belongings into her bags. A loud voice cried out, "You ready Shorty?"  She winced at the nickname. "Not yet, Sean!" He was always pushing her buttons when it came to her height, but it was more out of habit than actual malice. She finished packing her bags and came out to the van where all of her belongings were packed for the journey ahead.  Sean was already in the van. "Hurry up Little Sis! Or else they'll take off without you!" Kinley took one last look at her home on earth, and then buckled in, ready for a new adventure.

Additional information:  I'm rather new in the Star Trek fandom, but I hope to learn more about it, so please forgive and correct me if I make any mistakes.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Strangely enough, I found it through a pin on Pinterest.  Someone had pinned a redesign of the uniform and I clicked on the link and now I'm here. 

We're in Starfleet here. Weird is part of the job description.

Click the badge to read my bio.

Kirok

Kinley,

A very nice application.

I have a Science Department Opening on the Discovery.

We can start you off as a Crewman or if you want to take our Officer Training Class right a way, an Ensign.

Please let us know which route you prefer.

Sincerely,

Kirok

PS - Here is a list of face claims to help you figure out which ones are already taken:  http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,6026.0.html

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kinley Garrison

Thank you! I will  gladly accept the post!
So, I would like to take the officer training class. Where do I go for that?

Thanks so much Again! I will get you my profile picture as soon as I can!

Kirok

Quote from: Theninjakiwi on November 23, 2016, 03:48:24 PM

Thank you! I will  gladly accept the post!
So, I would like to take the officer training class. Where do I go for that?

Thanks so much Again! I will get you my profile picture as soon as I can!

Perfect.

You can start posting on the Discovery right away.

We are getting ready to end the current mission.
You can post on it if you like.

You can also post on the holodeck, Mess Hall & Personnel Quarters on the ship.

Ten Forward & the Arcade are also open to you.

As for your Officer Class, if you are OK with it, I would like you to start it after Thanksgiving.
If that is OK?

Please let me know,

Kirok

PS - Please also let us know the image you wish to use ;-)

but if you wanted to post in holodeck, Mess Hall, or Crew Quarters

Kinley Garrison

Kinley Garrison

Hi! So, I finally found a link to a picture i want for my profile pic.
Here's the link

http://pin.it/pvDiPQX
The pic is of Lindsey Stirling (She's a really cool YouTuber.) (I don't think she's been taken.)

Kirok

Quote from: Kinley Garrison on November 24, 2016, 12:35:48 AM

Hi! So, I finally found a link to a picture i want for my profile pic.
Here's the link

http://pin.it/pvDiPQX
The pic is of Lindsey Stirling (She's a really cool YouTuber.) (I don't think she's been taken.)

Great job!

I don't recognize her so I doubt that she has been taken!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.