Character Age: 223
Character DOB: 2171
Character Image:
Link
Character Species: El-Aurian/1/4 Human
Character Family: One living twin brother, called Zero
One living sister named Qinra
Mother Quinzi is deceased, and father Astel is unknown

He has a daughter named Theresa, located on Earth with her Mother.
Character Bio:

Jettis, along with his brother Zero, were practically born into Starfleet. His mother was a Captain, and he stayed a very short time with his father, as he was unfit to care for a child, nevermind two children. When his mother brought him aboard, he was forced to leave behind friends and family. So, he busied himself with his studies and his hobbies. Although noted for being an extrodinarily bright young boy (something his mother begrudgingly attributed to his father), he wasn't quick to make up his mind about being in Starfleet. Unlike his brother, who immediately decided to pursue a medical career.

Instead, he said he would prefer to explore on his own - at least for a little while. Leaving the Starship when he was old enough, he bought a small ship, and did as he said. He travelled from world to world, learning about each species and their culture, bringing stories of all kinds back with him. And he had no intention of stopping, until news reached him.

His mother's starcraft had been destroyed in a confrontation with the Romulans.

It hit him hard. He had kept in close contact with his mother, arguably who he cared for most. He had spoken to her not the day before, and because of being out of communication range, didn't hear until a week later.
Returning to Earth, he arranged to visit both of his siblings. While Zero pulled him to go to the Acadamy, Qinra asked him to stay with her in Germany. After a while, he was persueded by his brother to join Star Fleet, and to settle down a bit. Agreeing, he passed, with ease in some things, and tremendous difficulty in others. But he did nothing less than live up to his family's hardworking name.
Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: Other Wolf and fantasy/humanoid roleplaying sites, about 4 years give or take
Department Preference: Science Officer
Secondary Department Preference: Counsellor
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

Quote from: Jettis

The continuous drone of the metronome soothed Jettison, as he shuffled his music curiously. The specific piece he sought wasn't where he usually placed it. Eyebrows drawing together, he quirked one, more curious than annoyed.
Rising from his seat, he moved to shuffle through yet another stack on top of the piano. No luck there, either. Or underneath the bench. Or anywhere else he might have absentmindedly carried it.
Pursing his lips, a small, almost imperceptable frown graced his features. "Ida!" he called out, twisting around on the spot, eyes scanning the room.

For a moment all was quiet, but soon, feet quietly clicked down the hall. A ball of reddish-gold fur slinked down the hallway, head lowered and incriminating. Despite his effort at maintaining a diciplinary attitude, a smile wormed its way onto Jettis' features.
"Hast du etwas von mir genommen? ("Did you take something of mine?")"  He cooed, more than accused. The dog moved closer shamefully, pressing against her owner's leg. As she did, he noticed a piece of white paper hanging from her lips. Clicking his tongue, he crouched down to her level, with a soft chuckle.
"And just how many more masterpieces have you destroyed? Who's next? Mozart? Bach? Tchaikovsky?" The mock mourning in his voice caused Ida to lower her ears further, whimpering. Another laugh escaping him, Jettis scratched Ida's ear, murmuring. "It's okay girl, I'm not mad. Just next time, I'm going to make sure I lock my sheet music up." Pushing himself off the ground, he moved back over to the piano, this time picking up a different paper. Propping it up, he sat down, and began playing along to the Metronome.

Additional information: Things will be added to his history as they happen in the RP, or they become revealed/more relevent to him.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Through a google search

Kirok

Jettis,

A very good application.

I can offer you a Science Department assignment on the Discovery.

I am the Commanding Officer there and you can start posting on the mission on the Bridge if you like.

We will be wrapping up the current mission this week and then starting a new one after the holiday.

If you want to start as an Ensign instead of a Crewman, you can sit the OTC (Officer Training Course ;-)

Sincerely,

Kiork

PS - Who is the actor in the image you chose?  I don't recognize him, but just want to make sure someone else is not already using it ;-)

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Jettis Jyur

Thank you! Happy to be on board

If I may ask, what do you mean "sit the OTC"?

Also, his faceclaim is Sebastian Stan!

Kirok

Quote from: Jettis Jyur on November 22, 2016, 12:18:07 AM

Thank you! Happy to be on board

If I may ask, what do you mean "sit the OTC"?

Also, his faceclaim is Sebastian Stan!

Jettis,

I don't see that Sebastian Stan's image has been previously claimed, so he is yours!

The OTC is our Officer Training Class.

It is a 3 part 'test' that allows you to skip the ranks between Crewman and Ensign.

Would you like to take it?

Please advise,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Jettis Jyur

Yes, I would, but I wasn't sure what you meant. If you meant to say "Start" or "Skip" or something along those lines.
But yes I would like to take it!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.