Author Topic: Mars  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Mars
« on: November 18, 2016, 09:01:59 pm »
Hey,

Is anyone planning to watch this 6 part series on the National Geographic Channel tonight?

It looks very promising!

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Mars
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 09:12:13 pm »
Hey,

Is anyone planning to watch this 6 part series on the National Geographic Channel tonight?

It looks very promising!

Kirok

I was not aware that this was a thing. But now that I am I am extremely excited!

Humankind has always had a fascination with the red planet, and NatGeo usually has quality programming.

Offline T'Prina

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • CHIEF SCIENCE VULCAN
  • Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 09:14:15 pm »
I most likely won't be home tonight but I'll see if there's space on the DVR for it.  ;D

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 09:16:11 pm »
I most likely won't be home tonight but I'll see if there's space on the DVR for it.  ;D

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2016, 03:17:49 am »

Indeed!

Watching Episode 2 now.

It is very good! 

An interesting mix between a TV drama and a science oriented documentary

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Race Warez

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded to the player who has greatly improved since the last awards ceremony.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2016, 05:41:25 pm »
One of the streaming site like Hulu or Netflex has had episode one up for a while. It was pretty good.

I'm a self proclaimed Mars colonizing nut anyway. Plus I'm currently 2 outta 3 books down on Robinson's great 'Mars' trilogy.
[

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles