S1 - Mission 4 - Biohazard - Discussion

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, November 01, 2016, 12:55:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sevoc

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Jamie McConnell

tag, no fighting..sorry...hypo spray to the butt lol joking it doesn't have to be the butt :P

tag Zex and soft tag Howell....

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Malcolm Adeyemi

Tag to Howell and McConnell, soft tag to Harmon.

Remember, folks, if we get into any player versus player-zombie combat that you cannot post for other people. You can attempt to attack another player. Or, if you prefer, for readability you can clear it with the other player if you're going to knock them out or something like that.

Sevoc

Tag Jamie and Zex. Might want to go with a horse sedative lol

Alt for Leo

Kirok

Ashley Weir

James H. Hawk

Quote from: Ashley Weir on November 16, 2016, 04:05:29 AM

Hey can I get a tag in from anyone?

You could probably help me (Alex Harmon) try and track the zombies or help with the cure?

Kirok

Jamie McConnell

Quote from: Ashley Weir on November 16, 2016, 04:05:29 AM

Hey can I get a tag in from anyone?

I thought Flight was going to stop any ships that tried to leave the station?  o.O  no?

tag Zex, soft tag Howell, strong tag Sevoc...don't kill Crewman Benitez!  I hope you don't kill anyone but I suppose NPCies are game, but Benitez isn't really an NPC ^.^  Zex can do whatever she wants with him..heh ;)

PM me if you have questions!  Please don't assume...XD

Human/Vulcan Hybrid

Ashley Weir

Quote from: Jamie McConnell on November 17, 2016, 02:34:05 AM

I thought Flight was going to stop any ships that tried to leave the station?  o.O  no?

tag Zex, soft tag Howell, strong tag Sevoc...don't kill Crewman Benitez!  I hope you don't kill anyone but I suppose NPCies are game, but Benitez isn't really an NPC ^.^  Zex can do whatever she wants with him..heh ;)

I'm not actually flight anymore. The character's Science/Xenolinguistics. My ID card is just a little out of date :P

Kirok

Quote from: Jamie McConnell on November 17, 2016, 02:34:05 AM

Tag to you and Sevoc ;-)

Jamie McConnell

Quote from: Ashley Weir on November 17, 2016, 02:46:31 AM

I'm not actually flight anymore. The character's Science/Xenolinguistics. My ID card is just a little out of date :P

Ah man, and a flight officer would be having so much fun right now lol  >.< Tag Sevoc, lets see if this work if not you're out of luck lol Zex, Marco is waiting for his inoculation right on the butt :P

If the post doesn't make sense blame my tiredness ^.^' 

Human/Vulcan Hybrid

Sevoc

Quote from: Jamie McConnell on November 18, 2016, 02:49:28 AM

Ah man, and a flight officer would be having so much fun right now lol  >.< Tag Sevoc, lets see if this work if not you're out of luck lol Zex, Marco is waiting for his inoculation right on the butt :P

If the post doesn't make sense blame my tiredness ^.^'

It should and it made sense to me. I'm getting ready to post the response :)

Alt for Leo

Daniel Howell

Tag to everyone in Medical and tag to Stafford as well!

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.