Alex Harmon Reporting In (29th October, 2016)

Started by Alex Harmon, October 29, 2016, 09:13:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alex Harmon

Character Details

Character Name: Alex Harmon
Character Age: 24
Character DOB: 9th August, 2370, Canberra, Australia, Earth
Character Image:
Character Species: Human
Character Family:
Father: Major General Clayton Harmon, Director of Special Forces
Mother: Councillor Miranda Harmon, Federation Council Representative for Earth
Character Bio:

Born into a family with a strong tradition in Starfleet in Canberra, Australia, Earth to parents of high status. His father, a Starfleet Marine Corps officer, is the Director of Special Forces and overseas units such as the MACOs. His mother is a senior politician serving as Earth's representative on the Federation Council and Judiciary Council.

When he was old enough, Alex enrolled in Starfleet Academy and soon graduated as a Security and Tactical Officer and completed his cadet cruise on the USS Indomitable. Shortly after graduating and being promoted to ensign he was assigned to the Starfleet Criminal Investigative Service, the investigative and law enforcement branch of Starfleet Security. Recently he has returned to the Sec/Tac department and is awaiting re-assignment.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I play James H. Hawk (no E)
Department Preference: Security/Tactical
Secondary Department Preference: Operations (or JAG)
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post: From my main character:

Quote from: James H. Hawk on October 27, 2016, 03:49:11 AM

[Sickbay]

James didn't mess around once he was in sickbay, we went straight to the Tzenkethi prisoner who seemed to be barely awake. As he approached the prisoner, he made sure to keep his hand on his phaser, ready for anything the prisoner might try.

"What were you doing so close to the star? Why are you in this system? Who are you?" James started asking. He had plenty of questions and wasn't sure how long he had.

Additional information: I would like to be assigned to Starbase Columbus. I intend on making this character an Intelligence character and have been in contact with Command Stafford about this.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Current member

James H. Hawk's Alt

Kirok

Mr. Harmon,

An excellent application.

Please report to Commander Luke Stafford for duty.

We can start you as an Ensign.

The Starbase could use another Ops Officer.
If you don't mind starting there, that would be great.
Otherwise Sec/Tac is fine.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Alex Harmon

Quote from: Kirok on October 29, 2016, 01:45:49 PM

Mr. Harmon,

An excellent application.

Please report to Commander Luke Stafford for duty.

We can start you as an Ensign.

The Starbase could use another Ops Officer.
If you don't mind starting there, that would be great.
Otherwise Sec/Tac is fine.

Sincerely,

Kirok

Thank you, I'm glad you like it.

If I'm needed in Ops I suppose I could do that though I'm not to sure what Ops does exactly :D. As I said in the app I'm planing on making him join Intelligence once that option becomes available so I don't mind too much if I start in Sec/Tac or Ops.

James H. Hawk's Alt

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.