News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Borg vs Jedi

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, October 26, 2016, 01:36:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Who do you think would win in a fight?

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Malcolm Adeyemi

I think either the Jedi would use the Force to destroy the Borg like they did to the droids in the prequels, or that the Borg would assimilate a Jedi and god only knows what would happen then.

Dylan Torngate

Borg with the force.... that's a scary thought.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

James A. Hawke

Huh, I think is much closer.

How many Jedi's vs. Borg?  This matters a lot.

Also the question that I would have is whether the Collective could adapt their shields for Lightsabers or would they be considered physical weapons.

The reason why if they cannot adapt their shields vs. Lightsabers, I do give the Jedi's a good chance.  The Borg in hand to hand combat are stronger, but they tend to be slower than regular humans.  We have seen a Jedi be able to take down large quantities of individuals.  On the ground, I say Jedi's with their lightsabers and force tricks might be able to withhold the borgs.  Remember they can also force pull some of the cables from the borg to disconnect their cybernetic side.   They would have a hard time getting close to one of them to assimilate him/her.

On Space, no question the borgs would own the Jedi's.  Even with their reflexes, once you lock on to a target there is soo much you can do.  Also the Borg Cube or ships can heal faster than the Jedi's can rebuild their ship. I would say the only shot they would have is to Board the Cube and destroy it from the inside.

Click on the Badge to see bio

Daniel Howell

Well I think the Borg. You've got to remember that the Borg can adapt to energy weapons and what do the Jedi use? Energy Weapons.

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

James A. Hawke

Yeah, but also the environments and creativity of the Jedi matters a lot.  Even if the lightsabers are adaptable, which granted they could and probably are.  The environment and options matter a lot. They can still force push and pull the crap out of the Borg and nearby items.  (This would be the only strategy I can think off)

Click on the Badge to see bio

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.