Starbase Columbus Welcome and Recognition

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, October 18, 2016, 05:10:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hust Kinun

Ex-Starfleet Lawyer (Disgraced)
Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Alexander Wu

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Sevoc

I would just like to take some time to say it has been most enjoyable to work with everyone here. Sevoc had really grown as I have learned where I want to take him. He shall fondly recall his time spent here among such admirable and honorable members as yourselves. I know less then half you half as well as I'd like, but that doesn't mean I like half of you half as well as you deserve. May your journeys continue to be as fun and entertaining as these last few have been.

Live long and prosper each and every one of you.

So that would make me a blue-blooded hobgoblin?
Alt for Leo

Malcolm Adeyemi

Let's all congratulate Octavius for winning the post of the month! You can read about it here.

Hust Kinun

Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Octavius Reo

Waaaat that's crazy. >.> Thanks so much! <3

Malcolm Adeyemi

Let's hear some chatter and hooping and a-hollerin' for our newest Science officer, T'Prina!

T'Prina

Thank you Captain. I find this most agreeable.  ;)

At your smallest components, you are indistinguishable from a forest fire.
Bio

Alexander Wu

Chatterchatter, hoophoop, hollerholler.

Welcome!

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Welcome back to Safefta Pardek, our newest Operations officer!

Daniel Howell

Good day all,

Octavius Reo is now appointed as our ship rep! Please join me in congratulating him!

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Hust Kinun

Alt of Dylan Torngate.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Just waned to throw this out there: you are all writing wonderfully. This mission is active and interesting, I am very glad that you all seem to be enjoying yourselves!

Solluk

I hope it is acceptable to add that I enjoy your starbase adventures and interactions.   I hope our vessel shall visit you soon!

Cheers!

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Malcolm Adeyemi

Let's all welcome Steven Black, our new Intel chief.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.