News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Night Shift Sucks

Started by Aislin Kane, October 16, 2016, 12:40:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aislin Kane

So here I am, rediscovering this RPG again *Hi Chris!*, created a new character and I have to wait like forever to get involved!  Thanks night shift, when everyone else is sleeping, and I am one of the few awake.

Does anyone else do shift work? hahaha.  Mine varies, I can be doing days on weekends, evenings during the week and weekends, and nights, well anytime I am scheduled!  At least the bonus is I get to work from home.  And what is it I do?  I am Help Desk!  You know, the technical kind lol.  Best part is I work from home!  Come along way from when I played Kayla Harper, heck I can't really remember what job I was doing then lol.  4 kids later and here I am again!

With that being said, I am so happy to have found this, excited to sign up, but what a pain to wait for you day time people to wake up!! hahaha, jk.  Alas... bedtime for me is in a couple hours :P

Ahh am I over the place or what?  Night shifts do that... Just been a quiet night... so the lesson is.... idk... don't do night shifts? hahaha... oh!  Energy drinks are your best friend, maybe that is why i am all over the place.

Oh, and I like sending facebook message to hubby when he is sleeping! lol.  Shared this site with him.  Him and his friend I believe may be interested as well!  Here's to new recruits!

PS, this is like my 4th time editing this to add yet another sentence... lol

Oh and I was so excited to find this again... created an account as Kayla Harper..... just to read she is retired....  :o  Well then... probably for the best anyways since I can't even remember any of her bio lol (yes, another edit hahaha)

Does night shift suck?  idk... maybe it makes it more fun to post!  ;D

Daniel Howell

I'm awake all strange hours of the day. I don't offically work, I do a lot of projects, I stream/youtube and am often out with my Dad at his work which is all number of different hours. I say that night shift doesn't suck, just makes it a lot more interesting when trying to do an in depth post, epseically if you are tired!

:D

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Kirok

I have a self imposed 10 PM CST bed time.

But we do have some night owls among us.

If you are on Skype and can PM me your handle, I can get you added to our Skype groups!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Chris Newberry

Quote from: Aislin Kane on October 16, 2016, 12:40:24 PM

So here I am, rediscovering this RPG again *Hi Chris!*, created a new character and I have to wait like forever to get involved!  Thanks night shift, when everyone else is sleeping, and I am one of the few awake.

Does anyone else do shift work? hahaha.  Mine varies, I can be doing days on weekends, evenings during the week and weekends, and nights, well anytime I am scheduled!  At least the bonus is I get to work from home.  And what is it I do?  I am Help Desk!  You know, the technical kind lol.  Best part is I work from home!  Come along way from when I played Kayla Harper, heck I can't really remember what job I was doing then lol.  4 kids later and here I am again!

With that being said, I am so happy to have found this, excited to sign up, but what a pain to wait for you day time people to wake up!! hahaha, jk.  Alas... bedtime for me is in a couple hours :P

Ahh am I over the place or what?  Night shifts do that... Just been a quiet night... so the lesson is.... idk... don't do night shifts? hahaha... oh!  Energy drinks are your best friend, maybe that is why i am all over the place.

Oh, and I like sending facebook message to hubby when he is sleeping! lol.  Shared this site with him.  Him and his friend I believe may be interested as well!  Here's to new recruits!

PS, this is like my 4th time editing this to add yet another sentence... lol

Oh and I was so excited to find this again... created an account as Kayla Harper..... just to read she is retired....  :o  Well then... probably for the best anyways since I can't even remember any of her bio lol (yes, another edit hahaha)

Does night shift suck?  idk... maybe it makes it more fun to post!  ;D

I'm still here somewhat Kayla. Plus I can redact your account date to when you original started with TF10 and I technically know where your old bio is. Well, I think I do but there are quite a few copies around so I will find one of them from either the old site, from early in this one (if it survived one of the wipes) or from the reference site, Khilara developed long ago. (my best luck there)

Other then that, if you see John Norton suspiciously following you... well he was your former CEO/Acting XO.

Chris

PS:

Found your old old bio and Commodore was renamed Rear Admiral LH. So in essence, you were an Admiral when you retired and left back in 06.

http://www.shadowfleet.org/reference/centralcore/command/personnel/bio/harper.html

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Aislin Kane

And its back on the night shift for one last night!

OMG!!! You found my old bio!!!  That is crazy awesome!  Thanks Chris!  Do whatever you think best as I don't want to step on anyone's toes here.  It has been, what, 10 years!  :o

Heh, I had a good guess for Aislin's bio, I was hoping the siblings Kayla had would have been at least one brother.  That fits perfectly into this new character.

I will keep my eye out for John Norton, what is he up to these days anyways?

Alright, time to get active and report for duty!  8)

Steve Marshall

Feel your pain my friend. I did almost 2 years on nights. Have gone to days this week and boy its hard

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.