Author Topic: Aislin Kane – Reporting In (16th October, 2016)  (Read 988 times)

Offline Aislin Kane

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Aislin Kane – Reporting In (16th October, 2016)
« on: October 16, 2016, 10:50:52 am »
Character Details

Character Name Character Age: 22
Character DOB: July 19, 2370
Character Image:

Character Species: Human
Character Family:
Mother-Tamara Kane
Father-Carson Harper

Character Bio:
Aislin Kane was born in Kinsale, Ireland to Tamara Kane and Carson Harper.  Aislin is an only child.  Her father passed away in a shuttlecraft accident when Aislin was 6 months old. Raised only by her mother, she knew only stories of her father and wanted so much to follow in his footsteps.  Growing up in Kinsale, Aislin wanted to experience more than what earth had to offer, always having an elevated interest in space.  Aislin joined the Starfleet Academy as soon as she turned 18, at the disapproval from her mother.

Aislin exceeded her own expectations at the academy.  While medical was never her strong suit, she took to tactical/security and flight control, her preference being flight.  It was also there that she encountered history of her past in her final year at the academy.  Her father was brother to Kayla Harper, who Aislin just learned was a retired Starfleet Admiral.  Only meeting Kayla once, Aislin was surprised to learn that her mother kept her a secret from her father's family.

Determined more than ever, Aislin is out to prove that no one controls her destiny.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I was Captain Kayla Harper back in the day, who I guess is now a retired Admiral, heh.
Department Preference: Flight Control
Secondary Department Preference: Tactical
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

You have got to be kidding meAdditional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet?  Well, going through my old email account I saw one from Kirok and really, REALLY, wanted me to come back and play... haha that was back in June.  So here I am, new character and hoping to make the same impression with Aislin as I did with Kayla, since she is now retired, ain't no way she is coming back out of that! lol.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2016, 12:54:03 pm by Aislin Kane »

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Aislin Kane – Reporting In (16th October, 2016)
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2016, 03:25:03 pm »
Ms. Kane,

We are delighted to have you back!

I have open spots in Flight Control on Starbase Columbus.

Chris Newberry is currently stationed there, so you might even get the opportunity to RP with him again.

We typically start new characters off as Ensigns.

If both are acceptable to you, please report into Luke Stafford & Dan Howell for duty.

Sincerely,

Kiork

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Aislin Kane

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
  • Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2016, 04:09:03 pm »
Thank you Sir.

I graciously accept the flight control position on SB Columbus.

OOC - So I headed over there, but there doesn't appear to be a post of where new officers report for duty.  Granted it has been many years since playing, how are you guys set up for new recruits to join in?

Aislin

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2016, 09:48:34 pm »
Thank you Sir.

I graciously accept the flight control position on SB Columbus.

OOC - So I headed over there, but there doesn't appear to be a post of where new officers report for duty.  Granted it has been many years since playing, how are you guys set up for new recruits to join in?

Aislin

Aislin,

Luke is currently in Ops/Command Center.

You could post there!

My alt is Zex (a Deltan) but I'm also NPCing Lonar (a Tholian).

Sincerely,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles