Bolero Yaxx - Reporting in 9-22-16

Started by Grey Gate Hero, September 23, 2016, 01:15:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Gate Hero

Character Details 6'1" 199lbs left handed, holographic tattoo of a Denbian slime devil on left pec

Character Name: Bolero Yaxx
Character Age: 20
Character DOB: 6/24/2374
Character Image: http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Unnamed_USS_Enterprise_(NCC-1701-D)_sciences_division_personnel?file=Medical_assistant%2C_2364.jpg
Character Species: Bolian
Character Family: Avinsa Yaxx ( mother age 50, maiden name Troht ), Evrim Yaxx ( father age 53 ), Relyha Yaxx ( sister age 14 )
Character Bio: Bolero's mother is currently a cartographer and in her spare time is a voracious reader. His father is as stout as he is stern and is currently a historian who in his leisure time enjoys tinkering despite his limited success rate. Bolero's sister Relyha is a pain in the neck and seems to enjoy a parental leniency that is foreign to Bolero. Bolero has a bit of wanderlust and a genuine desire to learn. His enjoys challenging himself physically and mentally with activities like sailing, whitewater rafting, hiking, reading about and experimenting with scientific and technological research.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: mostly paper and pencil rpgs- like D&D, Beyond The Supernatural, Stalking The Night Fantastic, Champions, and FTL:2448 to name a few. I did play a Star Trek pbem game anymore of years ago but I cannot recall the name ( I think it was Outpost.. something)
Department Preference: Science
Secondary Department Preference: Flight control/helm
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: enlisted

Sample post: [ USS Tempest - bridge ]
Bolero was at the science station, the red-eye shift is always uneventful they said...he thought.  "Curious.." Bolero thought he had said that to himself but apparently he said it a bit too loud- Lt Commander Jacobson overheard.

"What exactly are you curious about Mr. Yaxx?" Jacobson replied.

Bolero was furiously making adjustments and rescanning to confirm his suspicions before responding "Sir, I'm getting some anomalous readings from the lateral and dorsal sensors".

Jacobson spoke as he walked toward the science station "Explain"

Smiling Bolero quipped "Well they're arguing like an old married couple sir. The dorsal sensor detects a nine point seven degree flux variance in the upper K band and the lateral sensor detects nothing. The sensor arrays overlap so I should be able to confirm either finding. I even ran a level one diagnostic to rule out a malfunction. Yet I can neither confirm nor deny the readings."

Additional information:

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Google for pbem games

Archangel Koris

Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of Sciences crewman on the USS Tempest with the starting rank of Crewman Recruit.  If this is acceptable, please report in by PM to your new commanding officers, Captain Julia Rellek and Commander William Waring.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.