S1 Mini-Sode 1: An Admiral's Birthday & More

Started by Kirok, September 17, 2016, 09:59:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daniel Howell

Quote from: Zex on September 25, 2016, 08:24:08 PM

Promenade

"I've never had Earth cider.  What's it like?" Zex asked curiously.  She took another sip of her drink while she waited on an answer.   "I think a few drinks among the crew can be arranged.  Maybe in the Mess Hall" she replied.

Promonade
Howell was a little struck when Zex asked about Cider. Thinking how to explain it for a moment, Howell replied "Well, basically it's fizzy, alcoholic apple juice. They ferment the juices from apples and then carbonate them and there you have it." Howell then continued his sentence to reply to Zex's second question. "I think the mess hall is a good place to hold a few drinks."

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known - Carl Sagan

Kirok

Quote from: Daniel Howell on September 27, 2016, 03:07:03 PM

Promonade
Howell was a little struck when Zex asked about Cider. Thinking how to explain it for a moment, Howell replied "Well, basically it's fizzy, alcoholic apple juice. They ferment the juices from apples and then carbonate them and there you have it." Howell then continued his sentence to reply to Zex's second question. "I think the mess hall is a good place to hold a few drinks."

Promonade

"Hmm.  I'll have to put it on my to do list" Zex replied with a smile.   She took another sip of her drink.  "The Mess Hall it is then" she replied.

She let the silence settle between them.  She watched a few people pass by.  "So, did I miss anything while I was away?" she asked curiously.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Vem, son of Motag

Vem, as he was given to doing, wandered off- something he'd taken earlier kicking in. He was now wandering amongst the people- the "steam" he'd seen earlier with outstretched arms. People gave him a wide berth as he wandered aimlessly through the crowd- disrupting the flow and causing minor inconveniences as he went.

Vem, Son of Motag
Federation Humanitarian Chaplain
Homeopathic Doctor

Daniel Howell

Quote from: Zex on September 27, 2016, 06:57:50 PM

Promonade

"Hmm.  I'll have to put it on my to do list" Zex replied with a smile.   She took another sip of her drink.  "The Mess Hall it is then" she replied.

She let the silence settle between them.  She watched a few people pass by.  "So, did I miss anything while I was away?" she asked curiously.

"You didn't miss much to be honest." Replied Howell. He then remembered why he was acting XO and so continued "Well, apart from the fact that that Commander McConnell left Starfleet." Dan finished.

Kirok

Quote from: Vem, son of Motag on September 29, 2016, 09:58:02 PM

Vem, as he was given to doing, wandered off- something he'd taken earlier kicking in. He was now wandering amongst the people- the "steam" he'd seen earlier with outstretched arms. People gave him a wide berth as he wandered aimlessly through the crowd- disrupting the flow and causing minor inconveniences as he went.

[Promonade]

Zex saw Vem getting up.  "It was good seeing you again.  We will have to catch up later" she said before he left.

Quote from: Daniel Howell on September 29, 2016, 10:39:29 PM

"You didn't miss much to be honest." Replied Howell. He then remembered why he was acting XO and so continued "Well, apart from the fact that that Commander McConnell left Starfleet." Dan finished.

[Promonade]

"Left Starfleet?" Zex said.  Her right hand went to her throat.  "Why? Whatever for?" she asked.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Daniel Howell

Quote from: Zex on September 30, 2016, 06:32:58 PM

[Promonade]

"Left Starfleet?" Zex said.  Her right hand went to her throat.  "Why? Whatever for?" she asked.

Howell anticipated the reaction of Zex, many crew members had done a similar thing when they found out. "It's why I have been promoted Zex. I don't know why he left Starfleet, but he did. I guess he had his reasons."

Vem, son of Motag

[Lower Walkway]

It seemed the Klingon had got into a rather heated debate about the validity of spiritual cleansing in faith systems that ascribe original sin with a Bajoran Vedic who was visiting the station. It's funny how that happens and how frequently Vem finds his way into such serendipitous situations. While he talked he pondered on the chances of meeting this Vedic in this station at this moment in time and was awed by the beauty of the complexity of the universe.

Vem, Son of Motag
Federation Humanitarian Chaplain
Homeopathic Doctor

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.