Author Topic: Acacia Cerbiron Reporting In 9 3 2016  (Read 777 times)

Demoria42

Acacia Cerbiron Reporting In 9 3 2016
« on: September 04, 2016, 06:12:46 am »
Character Details

Character Name: Acacia Marie Cerbiron
Character Age: 22
Character DOB: August 19, 1994
Character Image: http://36.media.tumblr.com/0f9b47c1a81979741070f35ef8c90f76/tumblr_nbpnj0ITfu1txrjs1o8_1280.jpg
Character Species:Human
Character Family:None
Character Bio: Acacia was born and instantly given to an orphanage. She grew up watching news about flying ships and aliens. She always said she'd grow up and meet aliens. She went to high school and college studying alien species. In the academy she was top of her class in all things alien including but not limited to xeno linguistics, alien culture, and extraterrestrial biological functions.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I have played on other sites, played d&d, and play other tabletop rps.
Department Preference: Science
Secondary Department Preference: Medical- Doctor
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Newly Enlisted

Sample post: I breath in deeply before walking onto the hanger floor. Today I am getting assigned to a ship. I'm nervous, but very excited. I told everyone in the orphanage that I'd see aliens one day and I meant it.

Name after name is called. They all blur together as I try to wait patiently. Every name makes my heart beat faster. If I'm not called soon I'll die of anticipation.

"Carson, USS Bromley! Carver, USS Craven! Carwell, USS Amethyst!"

Come on sir, yell faster! Ugh!!

Additional information: I can do third person, but prefer first. I love making friends. I am shy at first.

How did you find Shadow Fleet? Top Roleplay Sites List

Archangel Koris

Re: Acacia Cerbiron Reporting In 9 3 2016
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 08:58:20 pm »
Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

I'm afraid that it is in our posting guidelines hat everyone posts in the 3rd person rather than the 1st.

After reading through your application, I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of science crewman on the USS Tempest with the starting rank of Crewman Recruit.  If this is acceptable, please report in to your new commanding officers: Commander Julia Rellek and Lieutenant Commander William Waring.

I hope you have fun here!

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles