Character DOB:August 3rd
Character Image:
Character Species: Half-Vulcan, Half-Betazoid
Character Family:

• Mother: T'shatan (Vulcan)
  • Father: Aalus Bixox
  • Brothers: None
  • Sisters: None

Character Bio: For the first ten years of her life Aretah lived with her mother's family. Both of her parents are in Starfleet. They served on the same starship at the time of her conception, but soon parted ways when they were assigned to other ships.

When her father grounded himself to begin teaching at the academy, she was moved from her grandparents home to his home on Earth. Although both of her parents were Starfleet, Aretah decided to go to University; Majoring in Psychology with a Minor in Applied Astrometrics. However, just before completing her degree, the young woman was taken over by wanderlust and decided to Enlist. Surely there was a ship somewhere that needed another medic.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: I've been role-playing on many different games for... wow. Almost 20 years.
Department Preference: Medical - Counselor
Secondary Department Preference: Science
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Enlisted

Sample post:
It had been fourteen years since the last time she had been on an interstellar flight. A shuttle from one continent to the other for vacation was hardly the same thing as deep space missions. Still, she was calm. Years of training, both Vulcan and Betazoid, ensured she could will herself into calmness at a moment's notice. In most situations.

At the moment she could feel the buzz of nerves under her skin, so she turned her thoughts to one of the meditation techniques her father taught her. The last thing she needed was to project her nerves onto the other passengers, or worse, the flight crew.

Additional information:
I don't know if it's alright to ask this, but if at all possible could I be assigned to the USS Discovery?

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
Brought in by Kali Reyes

Archangel Koris

Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

After reading through your application, I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of Medical crewman (Counselling Speciality) on the USS Discovery, with the starting rank of Crewman Recruit.  If this is acceptable, please report in to your new commanding officers, Captain Kyle Briggs and Commander Alexander Wu.

Once again, welcome!  I hope you enjoy your time here!

Aretah Bixox

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.