About You

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, August 31, 2016, 02:51:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hey everyone!

I thought we'd put up a fun topic here in the Mess Hall for our "day off" until the new mission starts tomorrow. This is completely voluntary.

I've compiled a list of questions to answer. This is nothing Shadow Fleet related. Maybe if you fill this out and read the responses of others we can get to know one another better. :)

1) Are you a morning or night person?   Morning! I regularly wake up before 0600. 0700 at the latest.
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Definitely salty/savory
3) Ninjas or pirates? Samurai
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. No thanks.
5) Autobots or Decepticons? Decepticons
6) What was your favorite childhood television program? Rocko's Modern Life, Ultra Man, American Gladiators, Quantum Leap, STAR TREK...all still shows I enjoy now, by the way.
7) Are you a collector of anything? I have a lot of Star Trek memorabilia and soccer jerseys.
8) If you could be any animal, what would you be? An otter. They just kind of float along with the tide, don't they?
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Invisibility.
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? "Oh boy..."
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Planning out my next day's meals. No lie.
12) What's your favorite color? Green
13) What's your favorite animal? Humans
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Yes
15) Do you believe in ghosts? Why not? It's more fun that way.
16) How old are you? 32
17) Did you go to college, and if so, for what? A little, it was mostly downtime to kill in between parties.
18) What is your favorite film? Either Drugstore Cowboy with Matt Dillon or Taxi Driver with Robert DeNiro.
19) If you could magically cure world hunger or have a real life, functioning lightsaber what color would you choose? Green.
20) What is your favorite food? Literally my entire diet.

...and that's it! Feel free to copy and paste my responses and fill it out on your own and post it here. Or add some questions you like.

Dylan Torngate

1) Are you a morning or night person?  Night. I can definately function better in the evening, rather than drag myself from the warm embrace of my bed.
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Either works, depending on my mood.
3) Ninjas or pirates? Pirates
Skipping four because Idonwanna
5) Autobots or Decepticons? Wut? Neither. Don't do Transformers stuff.
6) What was your favorite childhood television program? Well seeing as I'm still a child.... the only things on the air that I watch are NCIS or Doctor Who, I watch a lot of off air stuff. (Trek (Pick One), Battlestar, Hogans Heroes (Because why not), and other stuff like that
7) Are you a collector of anything? Not really.
8 ) If you could be any animal, what would you be? Dolphin, because water is awesome.
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Flying, because airplane tickets are too darn expensive, dammit! Well maybe something else but ya know.
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? "Ugh. I want more sleep."
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? I usually think about how much sleep time I'm wasting by not being asleep.
12) What's your favorite color? Blue
13) What's your favorite animal? Cat
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Yes
15) Do you believe in ghosts? Not really, no.
16) How old are you? 17
17) Did you go to college, and if so, for what? No.
18) What is your favorite film? Uhhhh..... (Get back to me on that one)
19) If you could magically cure world hunger or have a real life, functioning lightsaber what color would you choose? Blue or Black
20) What is your favorite food? Pizza or Ice Cream

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Leonard T. Scott

1) Are you a morning or night person?   Depends
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. No thanks.
5) Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots
6) What was your favorite childhood television program? STAR TREK, Doug, Animaniacs, Rugrats, TMNT
7) Are you a collector of anything? I collect baseball cards and other various pop culture things
8) If you could be any animal, what would you be? polar bear
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Two hearts, a TARDIS and a Sonic Screwdriver
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Can I go back to sleep?
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Nothing really
12) What's your favorite color? Green
13) What's your favorite animal? Polar bears
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Yes
15) Do you believe in ghosts? Why not? It's fun to think about.
16) How old are you? 30
17) Did you go to college, and if so, for what? A little.
18) What is your favorite film? Too many to narrow it down
19) If you could magically cure world hunger or have a real life, functioning lightsaber what color would you choose? Green.
20) What is your favorite food? Pizza

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

Constance Lafayette

1) Are you a morning or night person? Night.
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Savory and it has to be spicy.
3) Ninjas or pirates? The media. Strongest force in the world.
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. "And now the news!"
5) Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots  (Nothing Bay related...)
6) What was your favorite childhood television program?  Other than Trek? Hmm... too many to count. Definitely Batman Animated Series, Gargoyles, Transformers, Digimon, Real Adventures of Jonny Quest (AND SO IT IS WRITTEN IN THE BOOK OF RAGE!), and the 80/90s X-Men series (etc). I have always watched a LOT of police procedural shows.
7) Are you a collector of anything? Nightwing and Batman stuff, I've got lots of rapiers and garb.
8 ) If you could be any animal, what would you be? A moose. They don't give a #$%#.
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Multiverse awareness.
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? "Annnnnnd that's a corgi face. Dog- close your mouth, it smells like fish in here."
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? My wife? Or whatever audio-lecture I'm listening to.
12) What's your favorite color? Blue
13) What's your favorite animal? Well- I got a corgi so let's say that.
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? The fermi paradox is quite compelling.
15) Do you believe in ghosts? I'd LIKE to, but no.
16) How old are you? 28
17) Did you go to college, and if so, for what? I have an undergrad (BA) in Game Development and I am currently in grad school for an MBA full time.
18) What is your favorite film? Too many. Just off the top of my head: Dune (Lynch or Miniseries- both have good qualities), Heavy Metal's probably up there, Cloud Atlas, Hot Fuzz, Star Trek: Voyage Home, Dark Knight Returns, Pacific Rim, the Raid's gotta have spot, Big Fish, The Grand Budapest Hotel, and I'd have to add Red Cliff. I'm gonna think of something later that I NEEDED to add.
19) If you could magically cure world hunger or have a real life, functioning lightsaber what color would you choose? 42
20) What is your favorite food? Tom Kha Gai (Thai Chicken Coconut Soup) probably. Maybe a good, spicy, paneer tikka masala.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Catrin Maddux

1) Are you a morning or night person? My sleep schedule has gone all wonky. I like nights though.
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet and salty together.
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. Ninjas would win because they're sneaky and pirates lack tact.
5) Autobots or Decepticons? Autobots
6) What was your favorite childhood television program? I watched just about everything, from Eureka's Castle to the Golden Girls lol.
7) Are you a collector of anything? Dust mainly lol. I have a massive amount of books and a fledgling Funko POP collection. And I enjoy green antique glassware.
8 ) If you could be any animal, what would you be? A penguin.
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Teleportation and healing.
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Cuddles.
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Cuddles.
12) What's your favorite color? Green.
13) What's your favorite animal? Penguins.
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets?   Yes
15) Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.
16) How old are you? 29.
17) Did you go to college, and if so, for what? Nope.
18) What is your favorite film? Probably between The Princess Bride, Robin Hood: Men in Tights, and Sabrina.
20) What is your favorite food? Yes. Feed me. I'm not that picky.

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

1) Are you a morning or night person? Night. I'm practically nocturnal.
2) Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet! Salt isn't my thing. I even prefer to go without salt for things like pretzels and french fries (much to my friends' annoyance).
3) Ninjas or pirates? Pirates all the way.
4) Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. With pirates come pirate ships, and with pirate ships come adventure and, ultimately, freedom.
5) Autobots or Decepticons? Umm... No idea.
6) What was your favorite childhood television program? Hm. I didn't really watch TV as a kid. Except occasionally Redwall or Scooby Doo. But once high school happened, Grimm and BBC's Merlin became super important.
7) Are you a collector of anything? Medieval weapons!... And books I suppose.
8 ) If you could be any animal, what would you be? Fox. Definitely.
9) If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Flying! Or the ability to talk to animals (assuming they could hold intelligent conversation).
10) What is usually your first thought when you wake up? Curse whoever invented alarm clocks. Curse them for all eternity....
11) What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? Usually whatever book I just closed and put on my nightstand.
12) What's your favorite color? Deep red. I'd say "blood red," but that sounds slightly creepy.
13) What's your favorite animal? Foxes. Although the debate between which variation is the best is ongoing and inconclusive.
14) Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? Yup.
15) Do you believe in ghosts? Logical me says "No, absolutely not," but imaginative me really wants to.
16) How old are you? 19
17) Did you go to college, and if so, for what? I'm currently attending Western Michigan University for degrees in both Biology and Environmental Studies.
18) What is your favorite film? You can't ask me this. That's like picking a favorite book. Or a child I suppose. Except I have none of those, so that statement means nothing to me. :p
19) If you could magically cure world hunger or have a real life, functioning lightsaber what color would you choose? Oooh... Blue? Maybe? Possibly green.
20) What is your favorite food? Mmmmm, fresh apples.

Angel Romero

1: Are you a morning or night person?   I am so much so a night person that I often can't even function in the morning, haha. What's fun is that I work a swing shift, so I work two deep nights, two evenings, and one morning shift, and that morning shift is a disaster every time, haha.
2: Which do you prefer, sweet or salty foods? Sweet, all the way. I absolutely love to bake!
3: Ninjas or pirates? Ninjas. Have you ever seen the movie Ninja Assassin! It's fantastic!
4: Ninjas vs pirates, discuss. A ninja is a very disciplined, and powerful person, who has devoted a huge portion of their time and effort into becoming the best in their chosen field. A pirate, to me, is just someone who couldn't hack it and gave up, deciding it was just easier to take from others what they couldn't provide for themselves.
5: Autobots or Decepticons? Decepticons
6: What was your favorite childhood television program? Doug, because he just seemed like a normal, average, every day kid, something I never felt like and always wanted so badly!
7: Are you a collector of anything? Books. Lots and lots of books, haha.
8: If you could be any animal, what would you be? Sea turtle, or Humpback Whale. I absolutely love sea creatures, and those two are my favorite.
9: If you could have any superpower, what would it be? Control the weather.
10: What is usually your first thought when you wake up? "Ugh... again?", but only on days I have to go to work.
11: What do you usually think about right before falling asleep? The book I was just reading, most often. Or, why the hell my dog is so close she could potentially try to crawl in my mouth if it fell open while I slept. I blame my partner, he spoils her.
12: What's your favorite color? Rose Gold (Don't judge me, please... haha.)
13: What's your favorite animal? Sea Turtle and Humpback Whale
14: Do you believe in extraterrestrials or life on other planets? I find it impossible to believe that they do not exist, but I don't believe we have ever found any evidence, nor established contact of any kind.
15: Do you believe in ghosts? Honestly, I am not sure how to answer this. I do believe there are things science can't explain, and that the psychic residue of a living being could possibly be left behind from a traumatic experience and cause unexplained phenomena to occur. But I do not believe in a soul, or an afterlife, so I don't believe in such things as ghosts that are conscious and can do things on their own... Did that make any sense at all to anyone?
16: How old are you? 33
17: Did you go to college, and if so, for what? I did, for multiple things, from psychology, to astrophysics, all the way down to English, but then I stopped going and decided I needed to grow up some more before I went back. I am most likely going to go back for Psychology, and attempt to get a job helping teens and young adults struggling with issues stemming from their sexuality. I'd like to give back to the LGBTQ community and provide a service I wish I'd had when I was a teen, and a young adult struggling with what I was going through.
18: What is your favorite film? The Rocky Horror Picture Show, and the 1978 version of Halloween. I will not choose between them, so don't ask me.
19: If you could magically cure world hunger or have a real life, functioning lightsaber what color would you choose? Pink.
20: What is your favorite food? Congri or Kraft Deluxe Mac and Cheese. I can't honestly pick at this point in time.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.