Character Image:
Character Species: Human/Betazed
Character Family:
Mother: Jalera Sai (Betazed)
Father: Bran Maddux (Human)
Brother(s): N/A
Sister(s): N/A

Character Bio:
Jalera was a musician and Bran an artist. It was a short but torrid affair that resulted in Catrin's eventual birth, shipside. Jalera took off shortly after Catrin was born. Too free spirited to deal with the burden of raising a child and by then bran was tired of traveling for her music. Bran named Catrin after his grandmother. She bought him his first set of paints and brushes. She loves her dad, he's always been there and supported her. Even when she dyed her hair blue and spoke in rhyming couplets for a month when she considered becoming a poet. She's had some difficulty accepting her betazoid side.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: 1-on-1 RPing
Department Preference: Counselor
Secondary Department Preference: Security
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:
Catrin looked at her father, and it seemed to be the first time she truly saw him. When had those fine lines appeared around his kind blue eyes? When had the silver crept into his bright copper hair? She squared her shoulders, preparing mentally for the onslaught of emotions sure to come. "I'm sorry, Da. I need to do this. I need to see what's out there." Bran looked away, searching for his words as he straightened his paintbrushes. "Before you were born, I took a tour around on a spaceship. I saw many things, all types of people and places. But what I remember most are the stars. I knew I had to have one for my own. When I came back, I knew I had brought the best and brightest back with me. You are my star, little one." A sheen of tears formed in his eyes, but his voice was steady. "No one can hold onto a star forever, but you've brightened up my life." He set down the brushes and gently squeezed her arm, looking at her with the same sense of love and encouragement she had always felt from him, but she could sense something else. A niggling bit of underlying emotion. Was it fear? "Oh, Da." She threw herself into his arms, feeling on the verge of tears herself. "You're not gonna lose me. I'm gonna call and message you so much, you're gonna be sick of hearing from me." She hugged him tightly, using the moment to compose her face so he wouldn't see the tears.

Additional information:
I request to be assigned to the Athena if at all possible

How did you find Shadow Fleet?
Leonard T. Scott

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

Archangel Koris

Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

After reading through your application, I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of Counsellor on USS Athena with the starting rank of Cadet, if this suits.  If so, please report in to your new commanding officers, Captain Constance Lafayette and Commander Luke Stafford.

As this is your first character with us, in order to reach the rank of Ensign, you will be invited to take part in our officer training course, (which can easily be completed in a day or two).  Lt. Elizabeth Vaughan will be in charge of running your course.

Catrin Maddux

Tell me your troubles and doubts. Giving me everything inside and out...

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.