Author Topic: SHIP REPRESENTATIVE POLL Mk 2  (Read 2530 times)

Offline Ruth Sigurdsdottir

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • It's clearly illogical.
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
SHIP REPRESENTATIVE POLL Mk 2
« on: August 17, 2016, 12:30:02 pm »
Due to the previous vote ending in a tie and also several of our eligible voters being LOA/sick/out of town and otherwise unable to vote in the previous vote we are putting this up for voting again.  The previous votes are null and void so if you voted before you will have to vote again.  The poll will run for ONE WEEK only.  This should give you all enough time to vote.

We'd like to see each and every one of you vote on this as it's an important job.

In the event of a tie this time around the command staff will discuss and our decision will be final... sorry but we need to get our rep in place as soon as possible!!

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Offline Jamie McConnell

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • I love you, my light
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded in January and July to the two players who are the best team.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: SHIP REPRESENTATIVE POLL Mk 2
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 01:46:02 pm »
Just to make it clear, James A Hawke is Enrique, and James H Hawk is the writer from Australia.  Am I correct? >.<

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
  • Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM. Three year award Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition. Awarded to those who demonstrate great knowledge of their profession.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 03:00:10 pm »
Just to make it clear, James A Hawke is Enrique, and James H Hawk is the writer from Australia.  Am I correct? >.<

That's the one Jamie!! We get nice 'Birds of Prey' (Hawk(e)s... birds of prey... get it... sorry... LOL >.<)

Offline Julia Rellek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 04:54:07 am »
Hawk'e' ... The 'E' is for engineering and Enrique... that's how I remember. lol

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to players on promotion to Lieutenant Commander or Chief Petty Officer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2016, 02:29:40 am »
That's the one Jamie!! We get nice 'Birds of Prey' (Hawk(e)s... birds of prey... get it... sorry... LOL >.<)
Don't quit your day job. :P
RESERVED

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2016, 10:01:55 am »
Don't quit your day job. :P

The one polishing my axes?! she asks innocently.... :P

• Approved Applicants
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2016, 07:24:02 pm »
Poll is now closed.  Thank you all for voting.

I'm happy to announce that James A Hawke (for the ease of remembering except on official communications if we refer to Hawke as James and Hawk (no 'e') as Hawk we should keep them straight in our heads!!) is our Ship's Representative.

Congratulations, James!

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles