Cadet James Sadleir reporting in (08/08/2016)

Started by James Sadleir, August 08, 2016, 03:28:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Sadleir

Character Details

Character Name: James Michael Sadleir
Character Age: 22
Character DOB: 21st June, 2370
Character Image:
Character Species: Human
Character Family: Darragh Sadleir, father, age 42, teacher
Mary Lu Sadleir, mother, age 41, teacher

Robert Theodore Sadleir, brother age 20, Cadet at the academy

Character Bio:

James was born on earth in the quaint village of DÁƒºn Laoghaire, his older brother was always a hero to James.

His years in school went normal, he barely handled the entrance exam at the academy. But after realising what he

probably could reach in Star Fleet, he tried anything and became a good student.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: several years in Star Trek RPG
Department Preference: Science
Secondary Department Preference: Engineering
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

It was a sunny afternoon and James sat at the old oak tree at the academy and waited for his last assignment -

to be in a holodeck for a special mission. He was curious if that was some kind of Kobayashi Maru test or only a

normal assignment.

"Cadet Sadleir!" A loud voice shouted through the hallway of the academy complex. "Yes Ma'am!" James answered

and stood upright. Commander Porter came to James and nodded. "At ease, Cadet. YouÁ,´re looking for the final exam, arenÁ,´t you?" asked Commander Porter and James nodded himself. "Yes Ma'am!" he answered. James knew, like every cadet knews, that Commander Porter appreciated to be treated correctly. "Cadet, join me" she said and started to walk without waiting for James. "Mr. Sadleir, you were very inspirating the last four years and I saw your advancement, so tell me, are you ready to leave the academy?"

Additional information: -

How did you find Shadow Fleet?: Google

Cayden McConnell

Quote from: James Sadleir on August 08, 2016, 03:28:23 PM

Character Details

Character Name: James Michael Sadleir
Character Age: 22
Character DOB: 21st June, 2370
Character Image:
Character Species: Human
Character Family: Darragh Sadleir, father, age 42, teacher
Mary Lu Sadleir, mother, age 41, teacher

Robert Theodore Sadleir, brother age 20, Cadet at the academy

Character Bio:

James was born on earth in the quaint village of DÁƒºn Laoghaire, his older brother was always a hero to James.

His years in school went normal, he barely handled the entrance exam at the academy. But after realising what he

probably could reach in Star Fleet, he tried anything and became a good student.

Your Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: several years in Star Trek RPG
Department Preference: Science
Secondary Department Preference: Engineering
Commissioned, Enlisted or Civilian: Commissioned

Sample post:

It was a sunny afternoon and James sat at the old oak tree at the academy and waited for his last assignment -

to be in a holodeck for a special mission. He was curious if that was some kind of Kobayashi Maru test or only a

normal assignment.

"Cadet Sadleir!" A loud voice shouted through the hallway of the academy complex. "Yes Ma'am!" James answered

and stood upright. Commander Porter came to James and nodded. "At ease, Cadet. YouÁ,´re looking for the final exam, arenÁ,´t you?" asked Commander Porter and James nodded himself. "Yes Ma'am!" he answered. James knew, like every cadet knews, that Commander Porter appreciated to be treated correctly. "Cadet, join me" she said and started to walk without waiting for James. "Mr. Sadleir, you were very inspirating the last four years and I saw your advancement, so tell me, are you ready to leave the academy?"

Additional information: -

How did you find Shadow Fleet?: Google

Welcome to Shadow Fleet!! We look forward to writing with you. While we process your application, feel free to check out our boards and utilize our discussion boards on Ten Forward.

Again, welcome.

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Archangel Koris

Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

After reading through your application, I'm delighted to be able to offer you the position of Science officer on USS Tempest with the starting rank of Cadet, if this suits.  If so, please report in to your new commanding officers, Commander Julia Rellek and Lieutenant Commander William Waring.

As this is your first character with us, in order to reach the rank of Ensign, you will be  invited to take part in our officer training course, (which can easily be completed in a day or two).  Lt. Hfran Falleg will be in charge of running your course.

Enjoy!

Archangel Koris

[Please note that I had to change the assignment.  Sorry if this causes any confusion!]

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.