News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

News & Announcements

Started by Julia Rellek, August 05, 2016, 02:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Solluk

Hey Ian,

See if you like this one.  I put an extra pip on your collar, but it's so small I'm not sure it's actually visible.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Ian Galloway

Visible enough to me. Thanks, that was way fast!

Kyle Briggs

Klizh

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Jada

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Kyle Briggs

Congrats to the Tempest's very own REAR ADMIRAL Rellek. Way to go.

Jada

Does that mean we all get promotions up the line? :D

Congratulations, boss.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Naga Rylu

Holy space cows!!!  Way to go Cap!  Erm, Admiral!! 

Olivia Briggs

James H. Hawk

Ian Galloway

Octavia Phae

James H. Hawk

With the cap'n getting promoted to Admiral, we decided that we can't let her have all the fun so it is my pleasure to announce two more promotions.

Congratulations to Octavia Phae on being promoted to Petty Officer Third Class. The captain and I have been very impressed with Octavia, who only just joined us this mission, who has been posting regularly. I look forward in watching her advance on Shadowfleet.

Secondly, congratulations to Solluk. Solluk started off as a flight crewman but right from the beginning he showed commitment to the site as well as great quality post. I am happy to announce that he has been promoted to full Lieutenant and is now our new Chief Engineering Officer.

I also wanted to wish Commander Briggs and Olivia farewell. You might have only been with us for a month, but I enjoyed having you both as a part of our crew.

Congratulations to everyone!

Note that these promotions will take effect after our current mission ends.

Naga Rylu

Aww.

Well, Congrats to Octavia and Solluk, and sorry to be loosing Briggs and Olivia.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.