Author Topic: News & Announcements  (Read 12278 times)

Offline Julia Rellek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • "There's coffee in the nebula!" - Janeway
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: News & Announcements
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2017, 01:41:34 am »
Hello Fellow Tempest-ites!

Just a few things i want to cover right qucik before we start off our next mission.

A special congrats to Will and Alex on their new postings aboard the Challenger. Hope you guys have a blast on your maiden voyage!!!

I woud also like to note that Commander Hawks promotion to XO of the Tempest is now official! Please join me in congratulating him! We're looking forward to working together as we begin to draft season 2! As always, if you need anything at all. You will find both of our doors wide open. :-)

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Life is not endurable without a sense of humor.
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2017, 02:41:47 pm »
My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Offline Jada

• Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2017, 02:54:27 am »
Congratulations boss!
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Offline Julia Rellek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2017, 02:59:41 am »
We have a few promotions to celebrate this month!

Solluk is now a Chief Petty Officer (CPO) WOOOHOOO!

Jada is now a Senior Chief Petty Officer and will also take on the roles and responsibilities of Chief Sec/Tact officer. Congrats on your new role!

And last but not least, it's time to make something official. Please join me in congratulating James Hawk. He will finally get his due and become a full Commander. Congrats my friend!

Thanks everyone for all you do. So excited to celebrate this with you. James will update the roster accordingly :-) 

And PS... dont forget to adjust your ranks and ID cards accordingly.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2017, 03:05:24 am by Julia Rellek »

Offline Jada

• Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
  • Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2017, 03:48:29 am »
Hurrah! Congrats on the promotions Solluk and James. And me too. :)

Offline Lek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players who continue to contribute to the running of the SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2017, 06:59:05 pm »
Congratulations!
Alt of Ian Galloway

Offline Michael Deus

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Probationer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2017, 07:06:20 pm »
Congratulations everyone!

"Great men are forged in fire. It's the privilege of lesser men to light the flame."

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
  • Three year award Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them. Awarded by the FCO to the CO who has shown the best leadership. Awarded to players who guest star in another SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: August 05, 2017, 12:09:08 am »
Congratulations to my compatriots!

And thank you.  :-)

SIGNATURES FOLLOW (I will keep adding.  Please keep refreshing.)

Code: [Select]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/l56hXDf.png[/img]

Code: [Select]
[img]http://i.imgur.com/dARrn4a.png[/img]
« Last Edit: August 05, 2017, 12:25:16 am by Solluk »

Offline Jada

• Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #38 on: August 05, 2017, 01:22:11 am »
I have all the titles. :D

Good thing my name's so short. :)

Offline Julia Rellek

• Approved Applicants
  • Veteran Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2017, 03:21:17 am »
Have a couple of exciting things to announce.

First of all please join me in congratulating Ian on a promotion to Lieutenant Commander, effective immediately. Secondly he will be taking on the role of Ship Rep! Thank you for offering to serve. I'll get your permissions added in the coming days! Ian has been a non stop force for good since he joined shadowfleet many months ago. It's been an absolute pleasure to serve post with you and watch your character grow. Im looking forward to seeing what Ian has to offer in more complex character driven missions that we have planned.  Congrats Commander.

I also have another pretty big announcement.... We've had a vacancy for awhile and i've been holding off waiting for the right player to come along at the right time and fill the void. Effective today we officially have a Second Officer!!! Can i get a woot woot!!! Please join me in congratulating Jada! Her rank will remain the same as a Sr Chief Petty Officer but will take on the full responsibilities as third in command of our little(okay really really big) ship. I know it's a little unorthodox to place a NCO character in that role but Jada has consistently proven her abilities to not only plan missions and move plots along but develop her own character and aid others in their development. I think she'll make an excellent addition to the site's CLO team. As we start to work on more complex character driven plots I think her planning skills and character driven writing style will help James and I wrap our arms around these more ambiguous missions. One piece of feedback I continue to get is a yearning for more in depth missions with more ambiguous plots and outcomes... I think Jada can make a difference and help us get where you guys want to be. So congrats Jada.

Since we are just starting this mission it makes sense to make both of these effective immediately... You will both have your new access as soon as i can track down an admin (probably sometime tomorrow) 

Thank you both for your continued dedication to the site and the SIMM and everything you are doing to help us grow and become even better.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

On a related but also unrelated topic. I want to thank everyone on this SIMM... I couldn't be prouder. I've spent some time reflecting on my experience this last year aboard the Tempest. And i cant really think of a time ive RPed with a stronger group of writers. We've weathered a lot together... I also cant think of a time in my 15 years of doing this where i've gotten to RP with basically the same group so consistently. So I am committing to stronger missions that are more character driven then "plot" driven, if you will. But I need the help of each and every person to make it happen. We have to all be involved in building these relationships and testing where we can take our diverse group of characters. We have to all commit, myself included, to elevating our own portion. I know i can commit and I know, with this group, our imagination is our only true limit.

Thanks for all you do!

Please let me know if you need anything at all!

And congrats again to Ian and Jada! Well earned guys!

Offline Naga Rylu

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Competent Member
  • Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who stuck with the site during the June 2017 Site Move Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2017, 03:25:08 am »
Congrats you guys!!!

Offline Solluk

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Legendary Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2017, 03:29:59 am »
Congrats, guys!

Don't tell Ensign Kim.

Offline Jada

• Honoured Member
  • #greenlivesmatter
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2017, 03:54:09 am »
Bows. Thank you! :D

I looked for years to find an active, continuing Star Trek game. Where I was, most didn't last more than a few weeks. I'm glad to have finally found a successful one here on the USS Tempest with Shadow Fleet. So thanks to everyone for making this one work and letting me get to know Jada. :)

Offline Olivia Briggs

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Trusted Member
  • Family - where life begins and love never ends
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Three year award
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2017, 05:12:43 am »
Congratulations Ian and Jada  :)

Offline Ian Galloway

• Site Administrators
  • Amazing Member
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most active SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded to those who demonstrate an ability to convey the action of combat. Awarded in January and July to the player with the most humorous posts.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2017, 10:41:40 am »
Thank you and congratulations Jada.

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles