News:

Shadowfleet is on DISCORD! Find us here!

Main Menu

News & Announcements

Started by Julia Rellek, August 05, 2016, 02:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Ardyn Jaeger on January 29, 2017, 07:31:33 PM
I just wanted to say that I'm already going to miss you guys, even though I've only been here for like barely one mission. But if you ever need me, feel free to message me.
You guys all rock!

-Ardyn

dawwwww we'll miss you too!

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Naga Rylu

Quote from: Julia Rellek on January 29, 2017, 04:48:38 PM
Hello Fellow Tempest-ites!

Next month will bring a lot of change for us on the Tempest; a lot of positive changes. As Mr. Hawke moves on to bigger and better things that leaves some holes that need filling. We will have an open chief Engineer spot. But we have two excellent new engineers so I'm hopeful that that role could be filled by the end of our next mission. I really want to give some kudos to this team, y'all impress me every single day.

With that said. I have several promotions to announce that will be effective at the beginning of our next mission.

James Hawk

Lieutenant ---> Lieutenant Commander

James has been an integral part of our team and I think everyone would be surprised how much Mr. Hawk contributes out of mission along with the great work you all see in mission. He has become a true partner in running this simm and I'm excited to bring him into the fold of the senior most leadership team.

K'Lizh

Lieutenant JG ---> Lieutenant

K'Lizh is a force to be reckoned with at operations. He consistently offers high quality posts and supports our SIMM both in mission and out. He is always around to offer an idea or suggestion to really elevate a mission.

Naga Rylu

Crewman ---> Petty Officer Second Class (Chief Science Officer)

It's been such a pleasure to have you in science and we haven't had a CSO for some time. I had to do a little research, but courtesy of DS9, there is definitely precedent to make an enlisted character a department head. So congrats my friend!

Ian Galloway

Ensign ---> Lieutenant JG (Chief Flight Control Officer)

Ian joined us a very short time ago and has already made his mark on Shadowfleet. He has participated in fleetwide event and already racked up 129 good quality posts. I'm thrilled to put him in role as our chief helmsman.

There you have it! Make sure to change your rank avatars by the start of next mission. :-)

Holy spit, CSO?!  I am thrilled, honored, and terrified.  Thank you so much for this promotion, I will try my best! *salutes*

Ian Galloway

Klizh

I'm really flattered by your kind words, it was a nice thing to read on a shitty day. Thank you!

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Julia Rellek

you guys did all the hard work... I just divvied the pips. :-) good job!

James A. Hawke

Click on the Badge to see bio

Jada

Congratulations!

I look forward to playing a full adventure with you all.
Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Julia Rellek

Hello Fellow Tempest-ites!

I come to you today to share an exciting announcement. With a recent departure we found ourselves in need of a new second officer. After some discussion between myself and Will we found ourselves in complete agreement in very short order.

I'm super duper excited to announce that Lieutenant Commander James Hawk will be moving into a leadership role aboard the Tempest. He's been with us since our inception and has done an amazing job both in character and behind the scenes. He's always there to support someone who needs it or to help make sure everyone gets a chance to jump in and join the fun. We're super excited to have him in this role, officially effective at the start of the next mission.

I've had the great privilege of getting to know him both in and out of character and I have full confidence that he will be a great support for you guys and gals and will do a great job of helping us steer story lines.

Please join me in congratulating him and three cheers for the Tempest!!!!!

Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray
Hip Hip Hooray

While I have everyone's attention. Seems like a fitting opportunity to thank everyone for all you do. This is your simm and I think I safely speak for Will and James as well when I say that it is a privilege to help you have a great RP experience. Here's to many more missions together!

As always, let me know if you need anything at all!!!! 

Julia

Ian Galloway

Klizh

You just wanted to minimize the typing it would take to update the old second officer listings. :P

Nevertheless, congrats to our "e"-less James Hawk!

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Jada

Julia Rellek

I have just a couple of promotions to announce this month.

Please join me in congratulating;

Naga Rylu
Promoted to Petty Officer 1st Class

and

Jada
Promoted to Petty Officer 3rd Class

Congrats folks! Well earned!

Klizh

Jada

Solluk

Here you go, until the resident artist can make you a proper one.  :-)

My Primary Shadowfleet Character: