News & Announcements

Started by Julia Rellek, August 05, 2016, 02:37:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klizh

Congrats to all. Real bummed to be losing Briggs, I thought we played well together.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Kyle Briggs

Thanks everyone. I enjoyed my time aboard. Next mission, you will be gaining Engineering Crewman Robert Garlande. He's mine as well so I will still be around.

Solluk

Holy Cow x2!

And congrats Octavia!

A fond fairwell to the Briggses.  I expect you'll be running a cool ship of your own, presently.

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Solluk

My Primary Shadowfleet Character:

Ian Galloway

Congratulations and bon voyage!

Jada

Congrats to Solluk and Octavia! And goodbye to the Briggses, I hardly knew ye.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

Olivia Briggs

Congratulations to everyone and thank you all for goodbyes, even though our time was short on the Tempest, I enjoyed every minute of it and I'll still be around on the Skype chat  :)

Octavia Phae

So cool, thank you everyone!

Congratulations on the promotion!!

And farewell to you both I regret not getting the chance to game with you or more.

James H. Hawk

All,

I would just like to remind everyone to please follow the chain of command. If anyone has any issues specific to this SIMM, a mission on this SIMM, the way it is being run, or anything like that please let myself as CO, Alex as XO, Jada as CoB or K'lizh as Ships Rep know. Whoever you are most comfortable speaking with. It is not necessary to go immediately to the Admins. The chain of command exists for a reason. It makes sure things are communicated as smoothly and efficiently as possible without overcomplicating things.

It is my goal and the goal of the Tempest's Command Team to facililitate and enable you all to have fun. That's our goal. So, if there are concerns you have we encorage you to let us know so we can do our best to help you have fun. If we aren't doing well we want to be told so we can improve and make the Tempest the best experience possible.

Thank you

Jada

Yes, please don't be shy about raising any problems or making suggestions. We're here to try to make this good and make it work for all, and can't do that if no-one tells us when there is a problem.

Academy Chief of the Boat  (Personnel File)

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.