News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

Zed Masters - Reporting In 8/1/16

Started by Zed Masters, August 01, 2016, 09:41:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zed Masters

Character Details

Character Name: Zed 'Normandy' Masters

Character Age: 24

Character DOB: June 17th, 2371

Character Image:

Character Species: Betazoid

Character Family: Thomas Masters (Father), Elena Masters (Mother), William Masters (Brother)

Character Bio:

As a young man, Zed grew up between two homes. One on Betazed and one in Brighton on Earth. Most of his time in schooling was spent on Earth, but during his breaks his family would uproot and go to their home on Betazed. By the time Zed had turned 16 he had already completed high school with full honors.

With school out of the way, the young man moved himself to Betazed and decided to focus on improving his empathic abilities. Having spent 4 years living with his grandparents and finally happy with where his empathic abilities were Zed moved back to Earth so that he could enroll in Starfleet Academy under Operations.

Sample Post:

[Bridge]

Zed always hated the sound of Klaxons. They were loud and intrusive to him. While he understood their purpose, he thought the red flashes should have been sufficient. At least then the crew wouldn't have to listen to that horrible and annoying noise. Thankfully, it never threw him off too far. Just annoyed him. He gave a small look around the bridge, the crew seemed frozen for a moment before almost in unison bursting back into work. Looking out the view screen revealed two separate Klingon vessels both coming towards them. The pair of ships had already thrown a couple shots at the ship each, but not enough to do any damage. The last thing he expected was a hail from either vessel, but just when he thought he'd seen it all. "Captain, one of the vessels has decided to hail us. Would you like me to answer?" Zed asked the captain in a surprised tone.

Your Details

Department Preference: Operations
Secondary Preference: Engineering

How did you find Shadow Fleet?:
I've been here awhile, I play another couple characters.

Additional Details:
I'd like to ask that the character gets put on the 4th SIMM.

Kirok

Zed,

Thanks for submitting your application.

I will get someone to review it and get you squared away as soon as I can.

I help out with Advertising here.

Can you tell us how you found out about our site?

Also, how did you find out about the 4th SIMM?

Just curious,

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Julia Rellek

Quote from: Kirok on August 03, 2016, 12:23:38 AM

Zed,

Thanks for submitting your application.

I will get someone to review it and get you squared away as soon as I can.

I help out with Advertising here.

Can you tell us how you found out about our site?

Also, how did you find out about the 4th SIMM?

Just curious,

Kirok

Jenn resolved this via PM with the character and he will have an assignment when the rosters are announced.

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.