4th SIMM ship name

Started by Cayden McConnell, July 27, 2016, 04:16:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alexander Wu

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on July 28, 2016, 01:27:02 AM

None of these ships would be flying without him so....USS Cochrane

The Federation not have been created without him so....USS Archer

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. The hottest place in Hell is reserved for those who remain neutral in times of great moral conflict." -MLK, Jr.

Klizh

Quote from: Kyle Briggs on July 28, 2016, 01:27:02 AM

None of these ships would be flying without him so....USS Cochrane

Technically, Cochrane didn't "invent" warp drive, he "discovered" it for the people of Earth. Vulcans, Andorians, Klingons already had it, and they would have still been out there flying around whether or not humans reached the stars. Now granted, humans brought the species together to form the Federation. So there already is a USS Cochrane.

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

Kyle Briggs

Quote from: Alexander Wu on July 28, 2016, 01:29:45 AM

The Federation not have been created without him so....USS Archer

You know why we can't have that....lol
Quote from: K-lizh on July 28, 2016, 01:40:58 AM

Technically, Cochrane didn't "invent" warp drive, he "discovered" it for the people of Earth. Vulcans, Andorians, Klingons already had it, and they would have still been out there flying around whether or not humans reached the stars. Now granted, humans brought the species together to form the Federation. So there already is a USS Cochrane.

I thought there was but I was too lazy to look....lol....back to the drawing board

William Waring

RESERVED

Klizh

U.S.S. I think the signal's cutting out I'll call you back as soon as the storm cl-
NX-98753

"Here is the blackness of space, the myriad stars gleaming like diamond dust or, as some people would say, like great balls of exploding hydrogen a very long way off. But then, some people would say anything." - Terry Pratchett

William Waring

RESERVED

Gabriel Arthur

Some that I put forward last time, with some others...

USS Columbia (in honor of our own Columbia, and the NX02)
USS Axanar
USS Traveller
USS Perihelion
USS Thunderbird
USS Haudenosaunee (haha, I just want to see everyone have to spell that)
USS Pokemon Go

Kyle Briggs

Constance Lafayette

Quote from: Gabriel Arthur on July 29, 2016, 12:13:37 AM

Some that I put forward last time, with some others...

USS Columbia (in honor of our own Columbia, and the NX02)
USS Axanar
USS Traveller
USS Perihelion
USS Thunderbird
USS Haudenosaunee (haha, I just want to see everyone have to spell that)
USS Pokemon Go

Don't make me break out the names I remember from my Mesoamerican studies class...

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Constance Lafayette on July 31, 2016, 08:21:18 PM

Don't make me break out the names I remember from my Mesoamerican studies class...

You mean Kukulkan or Quetzalcoatl?

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.