Girls Night Out

Started by Kirok, July 24, 2016, 03:16:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Louisa Willow

Quote from: Zex on July 30, 2016, 12:11:55 AM

[Fisherman's Wharf]

"It's typically pretty good as long as it's fresh.  From what I know at least.  The first time I had it I got it from a street vendor not to long ago and that's what he said.  I flirted a bit and he threw in some lemon and a drink for free" Zex replied with a slightly devious smile.

"Oh they have ceviche" Zex added as her eyes landed on the item on the menu.   Her right hand flew up to her chest.  "I have to have try it" she exclaimed!

Fisherman's Wharf

"I guess flirting with people can have its perks. I'll be sure to try that out sometime." Louisa grinned and then drew her attention back to the menu which Zex had seen something on which seemed to have peeked her fancy.

"If you want to get it, get it. I'll sort out the bill so you treat yourself." She finished, adding a smile onto the end and then taking a deep breath of the air.

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Kirok

Quote from: Louisa Willow on July 30, 2016, 12:16:49 AM

Fisherman's Wharf

"I guess flirting with people can have its perks. I'll be sure to try that out sometime." Louisa grinned and then drew her attention back to the menu which Zex had seen something on which seemed to have peeked her fancy.

"If you want to get it, get it. I'll sort out the bill so you treat yourself." She finished, adding a smile onto the end and then taking a deep breath of the air.

Fisherman's Wharf

"With men, it's really the only way I know" Zex admitted candidly.  "I think that is why I appreciate my female friends so much.  Because I know they like me for me and not reaction to my pheromones or subliminal manipulates" she added as put the menu down.

"it's decided then" the bald Deltan said.  She signed the waiter over.  "I'll start with the ceviche and a pineapple martini.  And whatever my friend wants" she said to the man with a flirtatious smile.  "We can share the ceviche if you want" she added.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Louisa Willow

Quote from: Zex on July 31, 2016, 04:14:43 PM

Fisherman's Wharf

"With men, it's really the only way I know" Zex admitted candidly.  "I think that is why I appreciate my female friends so much.  Because I know they like me for me and not reaction to my pheromones or subliminal manipulates" she added as put the menu down.

"it's decided then" the bald Deltan said.  She signed the waiter over.  "I'll start with the ceviche and a pineapple martini.  And whatever my friend wants" she said to the man with a flirtatious smile.  "We can share the ceviche if you want" she added.

Fisherman's Wharf

"Hey, don't put yourself down. There's someone out there which will appreciate you for who you are. It's all about finding the right person." She smiled at Zex and then continued. "I admit, it won't be easy to find that person but they'll be lucky when they get you." Louisa finished.

"I'll have the same as her." Was all Louisa had to say before the man darted off to go and put the order in. "I should probably go and visit my parents at some point before I get shipped away from here. I don't think they'd be pleased of i left without any warning." She grinned and contemplated doing it, then shrugged the thought off.

Kirok

Quote from: Louisa Willow on July 31, 2016, 06:45:43 PM

Fisherman's Wharf

"Hey, don't put yourself down. There's someone out there which will appreciate you for who you are. It's all about finding the right person." She smiled at Zex and then continued. "I admit, it won't be easy to find that person but they'll be lucky when they get you." Louisa finished.

"I'll have the same as her." Was all Louisa had to say before the man darted off to go and put the order in. "I should probably go and visit my parents at some point before I get shipped away from here. I don't think they'd be pleased of i left without any warning." She grinned and contemplated doing it, then shrugged the thought off.

Fisherman's Wharf

"Oh, I'm sure there is" Zex replied confidently.  "My bigger problem is that I tend to have too many suitors.  Choosing one among them is the hard part" the Deltan added.

The male waiter interrupted them by brining out their drink orders.  "Your drinks have been paid for" he said.   He indicated a man at the next table over who raised his glass as if to toast.

Zex smiled at the man and then returned to her conversation.  "See what I mean.  And I wasn't even trying that time" she chuckled.

Zex took a drink of her martini.  "Yum.  You definitely should visit your family before we set off to the great unknown" she said.

Louisa Willow

Quote from: Zex on August 01, 2016, 09:19:25 PM

Fisherman's Wharf

"Oh, I'm sure there is" Zex replied confidently.  "My bigger problem is that I tend to have too many suitors.  Choosing one among them is the hard part" the Deltan added.

The male waiter interrupted them by brining out their drink orders.  "Your drinks have been paid for" he said.   He indicated a man at the next table over who raised his glass as if to toast.

Zex smiled at the man and then returned to her conversation.  "See what I mean.  And I wasn't even trying that time" she chuckled.

Zex took a drink of her martini.  "Yum.  You definitely should visit your family before we set off to the great unknown" she said.

Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa smiled and then looked over to the man who looked to raise his glass. "I guess you don't need to try if you're looking for the rifht person. They should be happy how you are." Louisa picked up the drink and took a small sip and then placed it back down onto the table.

The thought of family left her with a warm feeling and she did want to but the thought of seeing her parents upset that she was leaving was something she didn't want to deal with. "My mother usually cries when we have to leave which isn't great. I love my family but sometimes they can be a weight on you." She smiled and then took another sip of the martini.

Kirok

Quote from: Louisa Willow on August 03, 2016, 04:42:33 PM

Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa smiled and then looked over to the man who looked to raise his glass. "I guess you don't need to try if you're looking for the rifht person. They should be happy how you are." Louisa picked up the drink and took a small sip and then placed it back down onto the table.

The thought of family left her with a warm feeling and she did want to but the thought of seeing her parents upset that she was leaving was something she didn't want to deal with. "My mother usually cries when we have to leave which isn't great. I love my family but sometimes they can be a weight on you." She smiled and then took another sip of the martini.

Fisherman's Wharf

Zex noticed the glances between Louisa and the gentleman at the next table.  It was possible she had gotten her wires crossed and the man was actually more interested in Louisa.  It was entirely possible given that Louisa was strikingly beautiful.

"I totally agree.  Maybe we should invite him over" the Deltan suggest.  "What do you think?" she asked.

Then she took a drink of her martini.  It was so tasty.  Pineapple was one of her favorite fruits.

"My mom is the same way.  She cried when I left for college" Zex admitted.  "Maybe it's a universal thing that crosses all cultures" she guessed and took another sip.

Louisa Willow

Quote from: Zex on August 03, 2016, 06:34:01 PM

Fisherman's Wharf

Zex noticed the glances between Louisa and the gentleman at the next table.  It was possible she had gotten her wires crossed and the man was actually more interested in Louisa.  It was entirely possible given that Louisa was strikingly beautiful.

"I totally agree.  Maybe we should invite him over" the Deltan suggest.  "What do you think?" she asked.

Then she took a drink of her martini.  It was so tasty.  Pineapple was one of her favorite fruits.

"My mom is the same way.  She cried when I left for college" Zex admitted.  "Maybe it's a universal thing that crosses all cultures" she guessed and took another sip.

Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa smiled and nodded. "If you want him to come over, go ahead and call him. Maybe we'll get the rest of the food paid for." Louisa smirked and then picked up the martini and took another sip.

"Hey, you picked well with the drink. It's lovely, I've never tasted something so good before." She smiled at Zex and then listened to her talk about her parents and how they were also upset when she left.

"Well, I think this would pass through most of the species given that it's to do with the hormones and the emotions of a person. Much like pregnancy but I'm not quite sure if that's the same for every species."

Kirok

Quote from: Louisa Willow on August 03, 2016, 11:13:21 PM

Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa smiled and nodded. "If you want him to come over, go ahead and call him. Maybe we'll get the rest of the food paid for." Louisa smirked and then picked up the martini and took another sip.

"Hey, you picked well with the drink. It's lovely, I've never tasted something so good before." She smiled at Zex and then listened to her talk about her parents and how they were also upset when she left.

"Well, I think this would pass through most of the species given that it's to do with the hormones and the emotions of a person. Much like pregnancy but I'm not quite sure if that's the same for every species."

[Fisherman's Wharf]

Zex considered the idea for a moment.  As a Deltan, she was naturally inclined to seek the company of a suitor.  And the Oath of Celibacy prevented her from doing so with her non-Deltan crewmates.

But the man at the other table was not a crewmate or even a member of Starfleet.   So, he was eligible in her book.  But she was enjoying the friendship she was forming with Louisa and did not want anything to interfere with it.

"We think so much alike" the Deltan replied.  "But not right now.  Maybe when dessert and the bill arrive" she added with a devious smile.

"Thank you" she replied.  She took a small sip again.  "I think it is made with real pineapple juice" she added with a slight lift in her shoulders.

"That makes sense.  Babies are born to look beautiful so their mothers will care for them.  So, it would make sense that mothers have some type of chemical reaction when they separate from their children" she surmised as the waiter finally arrived with their food and asked if refills on the drinks were needed.

Louisa Willow

Quote from: Zex on August 04, 2016, 09:04:00 PM

[Fisherman's Wharf]

Zex considered the idea for a moment.  As a Deltan, she was naturally inclined to seek the company of a suitor.  And the Oath of Celibacy prevented her from doing so with her non-Deltan crewmates.

But the man at the other table was not a crewmate or even a member of Starfleet.   So, he was eligible in her book.  But she was enjoying the friendship she was forming with Louisa and did not want anything to interfere with it.

"We think so much alike" the Deltan replied.  "But not right now.  Maybe when dessert and the bill arrive" she added with a devious smile.

"Thank you" she replied.  She took a small sip again.  "I think it is made with real pineapple juice" she added with a slight lift in her shoulders.

"That makes sense.  Babies are born to look beautiful so their mothers will care for them.  So, it would make sense that mothers have some type of chemical reaction when they separate from their children" she surmised as the waiter finally arrived with their food and asked if refills on the drinks were needed.

Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa nodded in acknowledgement. "It's your call. Call him over whenever you want to." With that, the conversation changed back to the drinks.

"I think it might be, it's really really yummy!" Louisa spoke enthusiastically."I'm going to have another the next time the waiter comes around."

"Babies are really beautiful and I think the bond parents and children gain overtime is what makes it worse. They give that support and it gives them a kind of link which I think drives children to stay nearby to their parents." She finished.

Kirok

Quote from: Louisa Willow on August 04, 2016, 10:52:24 PM

Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa nodded in acknowledgement. "It's your call. Call him over whenever you want to." With that, the conversation changed back to the drinks.

"I think it might be, it's really really yummy!" Louisa spoke enthusiastically."I'm going to have another the next time the waiter comes around."

"Babies are really beautiful and I think the bond parents and children gain overtime is what makes it worse. They give that support and it gives them a kind of link which I think drives children to stay nearby to their parents." She finished.

[Fisherman's Wharf]

"OK" Zex giggled.  "I think I'll get another too" she said.  The waiter nodded and walked away.

She dished some of the ceviche onto her plate.  It was a mix of cold served raw seafood cured in a citrus juice.  It was spiced with some red chili peppers.

She took a small taste, unsure that she would actually like it.  Her eyes grew large.  "So good" she said after she finished the morsel of food.

The Deltan touched her napkin to her mouth.  "I think you are right about babies.  Do you want to have any of your own at some point?" she asked curiously.

Louisa Willow

Quote from: Zex on August 05, 2016, 04:57:00 PM

[Fisherman's Wharf]

"OK" Zex giggled.  "I think I'll get another too" she said.  The waiter nodded and walked away.

She dished some of the ceviche onto her plate.  It was a mix of cold served raw seafood cured in a citrus juice.  It was spiced with some red chili peppers.

She took a small taste, unsure that she would actually like it.  Her eyes grew large.  "So good" she said after she finished the morsel of food.

The Deltan touched her napkin to her mouth.  "I think you are right about babies.  Do you want to have any of your own at some point?" she asked curiously.

Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa took a bite of the food and a big grin formed on her face. "This is good. Really good." She took a following bite and then listened to Zex's question and it left her thinking.

'Would I like to have babies at some point?' She asked herself, thinking about it for a moment and then giving her decision.

"Yeah, I think I would like to have babies. With the right person though and at the right time. I still want to enjoy and live out some of my life in peace you know. Mess around a bit before I finally settle down and make that decision... I guess it'll be when it feels right." She finished, smiling at Zex and then taking another bite. "How about you? Would you like to have kids?" She asked.

Kirok

Quote from: Louisa Willow on August 06, 2016, 11:05:48 PM

Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa took a bite of the food and a big grin formed on her face. "This is good. Really good." She took a following bite and then listened to Zex's question and it left her thinking.

'Would I like to have babies at some point?' She asked herself, thinking about it for a moment and then giving her decision.

"Yeah, I think I would like to have babies. With the right person though and at the right time. I still want to enjoy and live out some of my life in peace you know. Mess around a bit before I finally settle down and make that decision... I guess it'll be when it feels right." She finished, smiling at Zex and then taking another bite. "How about you? Would you like to have kids?" She asked.

[Fisherman's Wharf]

The ceviche was a wonderful blend of tomato, lime, shrimp, and another seafood.  A small wedge of avocado sat at the edge her plate.  She cut a bit of it off, captured it with the eating utensil with a piece of shrimp.  She moved it to her mouth and ate it which Louisa talked.

"You would make lovely babies.  But until then, girls just want to have fun" Zex agreed with a chuckle.  She lifted her glass and waited for Louise to click it with hers.

After she took a drink, she placed her glass back down on the table.  She swallowed hard - hard enough that even the man at the next table heard her.  "I don't think I can have.....children" she admitted with a hint of sorrow.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.