Author Topic: Girls Night Out  (Read 7495 times)

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Girls Night Out
« on: July 24, 2016, 03:16:06 pm »
[Earth - San Francisco, CA]

Zex had finally found some time to take a break.  She wanted to explore the city and have some fun.  But she always had more fun when she traveled with her close friends.

So, she put just a bid of make up on to accent her already beautiful face.  Then she put on a short dress and some high heels.  Ready to go, she tapped on the door that divided the two rooms.

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline Louisa Willow

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Girls Night Out
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2016, 11:31:20 am »
[Earth - San Francisco, CA]

Zex had finally found some time to take a break.  She wanted to explore the city and have some fun.  But she always had more fun when she traveled with her close friends.

So, she put just a bid of make up on to accent her already beautiful face.  Then she put on a short dress and some high heels.  Ready to go, she tapped on the door that divided the two rooms.

Earth - San Fransisco, CA

It had been a while since Louisa had managed to get out from her quarters, she'd been working hard and wanted to finish and get to the stars. She was excited for it and it showed in her playful nature.

Louisa had never been one to dress up much so she threw together an outfit which would suit the style of the evening and then she checked herself in the mirror. She smiled in approval and then opened the door to reveal Zex.

"Zex, it's good too see you, how are you doing?" She finished.

Click on my Sig to read my bio!

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2016, 01:56:42 pm »
Earth - San Fransisco, CA

It had been a while since Louisa had managed to get out from her quarters, she'd been working hard and wanted to finish and get to the stars. She was excited for it and it showed in her playful nature.

Louisa had never been one to dress up much so she threw together an outfit which would suit the style of the evening and then she checked herself in the mirror. She smiled in approval and then opened the door to reveal Zex.

"Zex, it's good too see you, how are you doing?" She finished.

[Earth - San Fran]

"I'm ready for a break is how I'm doing.  I have memorized all the bones in every know species and have started dreaming about them.  So, my brain is about to burst" Zex replied with a toothy grin. 

"I'm sure you need a break too, right?  I think you study as much as if not more than I do" the Deltan said.  "At least we managed to get you out of the standard issue uniform.  You look great by the way" she added.

Offline Louisa Willow

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most friendly SIMM. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2016, 08:24:20 pm »

[Earth - San Fran]

"I'm ready for a break is how I'm doing.  I have memorized all the bones in every know species and have started dreaming about them.  So, my brain is about to burst" Zex replied with a toothy grin. 

"I'm sure you need a break too, right?  I think you study as much as if not more than I do" the Deltan said.  "At least we managed to get you out of the standard issue uniform.  You look great by the way" she added.

Earth - SF, CA

Louisa grinned at Zex. "You could say working hard. I've done a lot and have pretty much finished my course early, it's just a matter of sitting the exams which I'm waiting to do, I've started learning Klingonese to keep me busy."

She smiled at Zex's comment about needing a break and then continued. "I guess a break would be nice, and thank you, I either dress in the uniform or a tracksuit of some form, the only thing I have to me is the small braid which I have." She pointed at it and smiled. Louisa walked out of the door and then smiled brightly at Zex. "Shall we." She finished.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2016, 08:48:39 pm by Louisa Willow »

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2016, 08:54:26 pm »
Earth - SF, CA

Louisa grinned at Zex. "You could say working hard. I've done a lot and have pretty much finished my course early, it's just a matter of sitting the exams which I'm waiting to do, I've started learning Klingonese to keep me busy."

She smiled at Zex's comment about needing a break and then continued. "I guess a break would be nice, and thank you, I either dress in the uniform or a tracksuit of some form." Louisa walked out of the door and then smiled brightly at Zex. "Shall we." She finished.

[Earth - San Fran]

"You over achiever.  I hate you" Zex replied with a smile that said otherwise.  "I'm famished and craving seafood.  Let's start our night out at Fisherman's Warf" she pleaded.

"Then we can do a bit of shopping before we choose a place to dance" the Deltan added as she ushered Louisa threw the door and closed it behind them.  "Maybe pick up a new pair of shoes or a new dress.  Do you have any place you want to go to?" she asked before they left the compound.

Offline Louisa Willow

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2016, 09:27:28 pm »

[Earth - San Fran]

"You over achiever.  I hate you" Zex replied with a smile that said otherwise.  "I'm famished and craving seafood.  Let's start our night out at Fisherman's Warf" she pleaded.

"Then we can do a bit of shopping before we choose a place to dance" the Deltan added as she ushered Louisa threw the door and closed it behind them.  "Maybe pick up a new pair of shoes or a new dress.  Do you have any place you want to go to?" she asked before they left the compound.

Earth - SF, CA

Louisa grinned at Zex. "I don't like to call it that.... I like to call it effectively using my time." She giggled at Zex playfully then continued. "Mmm, seafood sounds good to me." She listened to what else they were doing and smiled at the end. "I don't think I need anything else, it might be nice for me to actually get a dress!"

Louisa walked beside Zex into San Fransisco and then smiled. "You never told me about your past, enlighten me, tell me about yourself Zex." She finished.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2016, 09:49:12 pm »
Earth - SF, CA

Louisa grinned at Zex. "I don't like to call it that.... I like to call it effectively using my time." She giggled at Zex playfully then continued. "Mmm, seafood sounds good to me." She listened to what else they were doing and smiled at the end. "I don't think I need anything else, it might be nice for me to actually get a dress!"

Louisa walked beside Zex into San Fransisco and then smiled. "You never told me about your past, enlighten me, tell me about yourself Zex." She finished.

[San Fran, CA]

"Your hilarious" Zex replied with at light chuckle.  "The Seafood Diablo is to die for!  The scallops melt in your mouth and burn at the same time.  It's so good" the Deltan added with a roll of her eyes to emphasize how good the food was.

At the announcement that Louisa might get a dress, Zex's eyes got big with excitement.  "Oh please do!  I would love to help you pick one out.  Please promise me you will!" she said as she slipped her arm threw Louisa's and pulled her close.

The silence that followed, however, was obvious but brief while Zex organized her thoughts.  "I grew up on Delta and was raised by a good family.  I was going to go into psychiatry, but that didn't work out.  So I ended up becoming a coroner" she finally said in a quieter voice.  "How about you?" she asked.

Offline Louisa Willow

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2016, 10:42:07 pm »

[San Fran, CA]

"Your hilarious" Zex replied with at light chuckle.  "The Seafood Diablo is to die for!  The scallops melt in your mouth and burn at the same time.  It's so good" the Deltan added with a roll of her eyes to emphasize how good the food was.

At the announcement that Louisa might get a dress, Zex's eyes got big with excitement.  "Oh please do!  I would love to help you pick one out.  Please promise me you will!" she said as she slipped her arm threw Louisa's and pulled her close.

The silence that followed, however, was obvious but brief while Zex organized her thoughts.  "I grew up on Delta and was raised by a good family.  I was going to go into psychiatry, but that didn't work out.  So I ended up becoming a coroner" she finally said in a quieter voice.  "How about you?" she asked.

Earth - SF, CA

"Well I underachieved at school so I have to make up for it somehow." She grinned and then paused as she listened to Zex speak about the food. She smiled at the comment about the 'seafood Diablo.'. "Seafood Diablo sounds good to me. I guess I'll be having that then." She smiled at Zex as they continued to walk.

Louisa couldn't help but smile when Zex got excited about her saying she might get a dress. "as long as it's black or white I'll be happy with it." Louisa had always liked simplicity and stood to white or black clothes. She understood why people did it but it was easier because black and white went together, or cream, she didn't mind to wear cream coloured clothes.

"Sounds like a good past, its a shame about the psychiatry job though. You would've been good at it." She smiled and then took a short moment to think about her past.

"Well... I was born in Los Angeles, as well as my twin brother, Christopher. It's not far from here, it's a great place and I love it. We lived on the outskirts so I had lots of freedom so me and my brother would go and explore and get up to no good." She paused for a moment, recollecting her later memories then continued. "I spent my Time in primary school and excelled in all subjects, I was predicted to get A*'s in all of my subjects in high school and then it came to exam period and I passed with B's, that's why I'm called underachiever by my brother, he always struggled and wasn't impressed when I did badly.... I spent a couple of years deciding if I was gonna join as an enlisted crew woman or an officer and then just decided to go with the flow and joined as a member of enlisted personnel, knowing I could sit my officer courses later, if I want to." She finished, making sure she'd said everything shed wanted to say then continuing.

"And that's it, here I am now, about to be assigned and learning Klingonese to make up for my lousy grades." She smirked and then smiled at Zex.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2016, 06:05:08 pm »
Earth - SF, CA

"Well I underachieved at school so I have to make up for it somehow." She grinned and then paused as she listened to Zex speak about the food. She smiled at the comment about the 'seafood Diablo.'. "Seafood Diablo sounds good to me. I guess I'll be having that then." She smiled at Zex as they continued to walk.

Louisa couldn't help but smile when Zex got excited about her saying she might get a dress. "as long as it's black or white I'll be happy with it." Louisa had always liked simplicity and stood to white or black clothes. She understood why people did it but it was easier because black and white went together, or cream, she didn't mind to wear cream coloured clothes.

"Sounds like a good past, its a shame about the psychiatry job though. You would've been good at it." She smiled and then took a short moment to think about her past.

"Well... I was born in Los Angeles, as well as my twin brother, Christopher. It's not far from here, it's a great place and I love it. We lived on the outskirts so I had lots of freedom so me and my brother would go and explore and get up to no good." She paused for a moment, recollecting her later memories then continued. "I spent my Time in primary school and excelled in all subjects, I was predicted to get A*'s in all of my subjects in high school and then it came to exam period and I passed with B's, that's why I'm called underachiever by my brother, he always struggled and wasn't impressed when I did badly.... I spent a couple of years deciding if I was gonna join as an enlisted crew woman or an officer and then just decided to go with the flow and joined as a member of enlisted personnel, knowing I could sit my officer courses later, if I want to." She finished, making sure she'd said everything shed wanted to say then continuing.

"And that's it, here I am now, about to be assigned and learning Klingonese to make up for my lousy grades." She smirked and then smiled at Zex.

[San Fran]

"The portion are typically pretty big.  Maybe we could split a plate" Zex suggested.  "If we did, we could share a hot fudge sundae guilt free" she added with a chuckle as the their first destination came into view.

"You would look good in either.  I, on the other had, can't off white.  Not with my pale skin.  We may be able to find something for you on the Wharf.  If not, I know of a place not to far from there" the bald Deltan said.

"I though so too, but the seven Gods must have thought otherwise" Zex replied with a slight shrug.  Here voice at the moment had that distant, detached tone.  As if speaking of the memory was more painful than she was willing to admit. 

"Well, I for one am glad that you are here.  Us girls need to stick together" Zex added, again pulling Louisa close to her for a moment.   "Have you been back home yet?" she asked curiously.

Offline Louisa Willow

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2016, 06:25:57 pm »

[San Fran]

"The portion are typically pretty big.  Maybe we could split a plate" Zex suggested.  "If we did, we could share a hot fudge sundae guilt free" she added with a chuckle as the their first destination came into view.

"You would look good in either.  I, on the other had, can't off white.  Not with my pale skin.  We may be able to find something for you on the Wharf.  If not, I know of a place not to far from there" the bald Deltan said.

"I though so too, but the seven Gods must have thought otherwise" Zex replied with a slight shrug.  Here voice at the moment had that distant, detached tone.  As if speaking of the memory was more painful than she was willing to admit. 

"Well, I for one am glad that you are here.  Us girls need to stick together" Zex added, again pulling Louisa close to her for a moment.   "Have you been back home yet?" she asked curiously.

Earth - SF, CA

"Sharing it is then, if it makes me feel better about not eating too much then I guess that's a plus." She laughed and continued down the road with the Deltan, appreciating every bit of Earth as they walked.

"If you find me something, I'll try it, if I don't like it then I'll tell you." Louisa said, she always could act quite blunt about things but she hoped the Deltan didnt take offence to her speech, it was just Louisa.

The thing about the seven gods seemed to be shrugged off by Louisa, she smiled at the Deltan and continued. "Fate will have taken you on the right path, I'm sure you'll be more than happy at some point." She smiled at Zex and rubbed her on the back in comfort.

"I'm glad I'm here too, and I'm glad i didn't become an officer-" She smirked and then continued. "- too much work for me to do, I do like to have my spare time. I guess I might have to cope with it at some point but hey, that'll come when it comes." She finished with a smile.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2016, 09:47:45 pm »
Earth - SF, CA

"Sharing it is then, if it makes me feel better about not eating too much then I guess that's a plus." She laughed and continued down the road with the Deltan, appreciating every bit of Earth as they walked.

"If you find me something, I'll try it, if I don't like it then I'll tell you." Louisa said, she always could act quite blunt about things but she hoped the Deltan didnt take offence to her speech, it was just Louisa.

The thing about the seven gods seemed to be shrugged off by Louisa, she smiled at the Deltan and continued. "Fate will have taken you on the right path, I'm sure you'll be more than happy at some point." She smiled at Zex and rubbed her on the back in comfort.

"I'm glad I'm here too, and I'm glad i didn't become an officer-" She smirked and then continued. "- too much work for me to do, I do like to have my spare time. I guess I might have to cope with it at some point but hey, that'll come when it comes." She finished with a smile.

[San Fran, CA]

The pair finally arrived at Fisherman's Wharf.  Ships could be seen on the water nearby.  The area was full of people and activity.

Zex was not offended by Louisa blunt nature.  In fact, she found it refreshing that the woman spoke her mind.  So many people she had met since leaving Delta said one thing but thought something entirely different.

"That's totally fair" Zex conceded.  Though she was going to try her hardest to get Louisa into a nice dress.  That's just how Zex was.

"You're a good friend" Zex said, taking comfort from the warm hand on her back.  For a moment she thought about sharing her secret with Louisa.  Maybe talking about it would help.

But as fate would have it, they arrived at the door of the eatery.  "Table for two.  Outdoors please" she said to the shapely woman and the door. 

Offline Louisa Willow

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2016, 11:05:19 pm »

[San Fran, CA]

The pair finally arrived at Fisherman's Wharf.  Ships could be seen on the water nearby.  The area was full of people and activity.

Zex was not offended by Louisa blunt nature.  In fact, she found it refreshing that the woman spoke her mind.  So many people she had met since leaving Delta said one thing but thought something entirely different.

"That's totally fair" Zex conceded.  Though she was going to try her hardest to get Louisa into a nice dress.  That's just how Zex was.

"You're a good friend" Zex said, taking comfort from the warm hand on her back.  For a moment she thought about sharing her secret with Louisa.  Maybe talking about it would help.

But as fate would have it, they arrived at the door of the eatery.  "Table for two.  Outdoors please" she said to the shapely woman and the door.

Earth - SF, CA

Louisa looked around the restaurant they had stopped at and she had to say that she was looking forward to eating up the food. Thinking back to Zex's last comment, she continued the conversation. "I try my hardest to be a good friend, because even if my career goes down the drain or something happens to me, i'll always have my friends to help me. Family and friends always come first." She finished with a smile. Friends had always been a big thing she did her hardest to preserve, her closest friend would always be her twin brother, Christopher, they shared a bond which most siblings didn't have and it helped them get by and stay close.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2016, 11:26:58 pm »
Earth - SF, CA

Louisa looked around the restaurant they had stopped at and she had to say that she was looking forward to eating up the food. Thinking back to Zex's last comment, she continued the conversation. "I try my hardest to be a good friend, because even if my career goes down the drain or something happens to me, i'll always have my friends to help me. Family and friends always come first." She finished with a smile. Friends had always been a big thing she did her hardest to preserve, her closest friend would always be her twin brother, Christopher, they shared a bond which most siblings didn't have and it helped them get by and stay close.

[Fisherman's Wharf]

"Friends are important to me too" Zex replied as they were shown to a table.  She chose a seat facing the water with the restaurant to her back.  "Especially now that I'm off on my own" she added.

"So, do you think you will find time to date once we graduate?" she asked curiously.  She picked up the menu on the table and gave it a quick look over.  "Have you ever had octopus?" she added, attempting to figure out if they should get an appetizer. 

Offline Louisa Willow

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2016, 11:38:15 pm »

[Fisherman's Wharf]

"Friends are important to me too" Zex replied as they were shown to a table.  She chose a seat facing the water with the restaurant to her back.  "Especially now that I'm off on my own" she added.

"So, do you think you will find time to date once we graduate?" she asked curiously.  She picked up the menu on the table and gave it a quick look over.  "Have you ever had octopus?" she added, attempting to figure out if they should get an appetizer.

Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa couldn't help but smile at her previous comment. "With the amount of free time I have I could date now." She paused for a moment to think about it then continued. "I'd happily be open to dating, it's just about waiting for the right person you know." She added with a big smile.

"Octopus? I don't think I ever have. I'd happy to try some though!" She finished, taking a look over menu herself and then placing it down on the table and looking around her surroundings.

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 30, 2016, 12:11:55 am »
Fisherman's Wharf

Louisa couldn't help but smile at her previous comment. "With the amount of free time I have I could date now." She paused for a moment to think about it then continued. "I'd happily be open to dating, it's just about waiting for the right person you know." She added with a big smile.

"Octopus? I don't think I ever have. I'd happy to try some though!" She finished, taking a look over menu herself and then placing it down on the table and looking around her surroundings.

[Fisherman's Wharf]

"It's typically pretty good as long as it's fresh.  From what I know at least.  The first time I had it I got it from a street vendor not to long ago and that's what he said.  I flirted a bit and he threw in some lemon and a drink for free" Zex replied with a slightly devious smile.

"Oh they have ceviche" Zex added as her eyes landed on the item on the menu.   Her right hand flew up to her chest.  "I have to have try it" she exclaimed!

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles