Sub Accounts Discussion and Bugs

Started by Chris Newberry, January 20, 2017, 09:54:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Greetings,

With the introduction of a new major features, there will be some discussion and bugs popping up. So I will leave this open here to discussion and possible improve on it. Please note: I am aware of the images not showing right now and will deal with it as soon as I can.

With the limited release to CLO for the last week, some changes and bugs were fixed.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Chris Newberry

Update:

Images are fixed under Manage Sub Account in your profiles. That was one of the only bug I didn't have fixed prior to released.

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Rayek trLhoell

This thread could possibly be moved to archives since the subaccounts are no longer available.

Mrht Heis'he ehl'ein qiuu
Rayek's BIO : Romulan male. 6'1" (1.8m)

Danjar-Torra Addams

Danjar-Torra's Bio - Grazerite female 6'6' (1.98m) - Alt of ShranLahr ch'Verret

Kirok

Yes, sub accounts are no longer an option with the current version of SMF

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.