Author Topic: [Ashlynn Ren Morgaine - Reporting In - 13 July, 2016]  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Ashlynn Ren Morgaine

• Approved Applicants
  • Experienced Member
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who demonstrate consistent high quality posting skills. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years Awarded to Players who have been with the Fleet for one year. Awarded to the player whom the CO feels is worthy of recognition.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[Ashlynn Ren Morgaine - Reporting In - 13 July, 2016]
« on: July 14, 2016, 04:11:29 am »
Character Details

Character Name: Ashlynn Ren Morgaine (Nickname:Ash)
Character Age: 23
Character DOB: 12 July, 2371
Character Image:
Face Claim: Jessica Heap
Character Species: Human
Character Family: Father:Brendan Morgaine, Mother: Seraphina Morgaine, Brother: Darren Morgaine
Character BioYour Details

Previous Role-Playing Experience: Brief experience on a fantasy forum several years ago, as well as casual live action experience
Department Preference: Mess Hall Manager
Secondary Department Preference: Counselor
Commissioned, Enlisted, or Civilian: Civilian

Sample PostI'm the older sibling. I'm supposed to worry about youcomfortable home with my comfortable job and always look out at the same barren landscape from my comfortableAdditional Information: I would prefer to be placed on the Athena if at all possible

How did you find Shadow Fleet?: T'Lara told me about it

Archangel Koris

Re: [Ashlynn Ren Morgaine - Reporting In - 13 July, 2016]
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2016, 11:38:51 am »
Welcome to Shadow Fleet!

After reading through your application and discussion with the ship's command team, I'm delighted to be able to offer you a civilian position as Mess Hall Manager on the USS Athena.  Please report in to Captain Lafayette and Commander Stafford of the USS Athena.

Enjoy!

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles