Niosa Obrea (reporting for duty: July 3, 2016)

Started by Niosa Obrea, July 03, 2016, 07:02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance Lafayette

((As a note, we have spoke OOC and this character has been edited. Please re-evaluate it.)

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Niosa Obrea

Please just delete this character.  I appreciate what Scott has done for me, but really there shouldn't have been a need.  I'll just stick to the two characters I have and leave it at that.  Its obvious that my efforts, plans, ideas and creativity will not come to fruition here.   Thanks.

~Cindy

Jamie McConnell

Forget the above post, if Kyle and Alexander are fine with it I'd like to start posting as  Niosa.  Thanks

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Archangel Koris

Quote from: Jamie Shen on July 05, 2016, 09:58:20 PM

Forget the above post, if Kyle and Alexander are fine with it I'd like to start posting as  Niosa.  Thanks

Welcome (back) to Shadow Fleet!

After reading through your application and verifying with the commanding officers, I'm delighted to be able to offer you a civilian posting aboard the USS Discovery.  If this is acceptable, then please report in to Captain Kyle Briggs and Commander Alexander Wu.

Enjoy!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.