Calling those Graphicall Skilled!

Started by Dylan Torngate, June 13, 2016, 01:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dylan Torngate

Hey all,

So as part of our Social Media outreach and getting our name back out there, I volunteered to help head up the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ShadowFleetRPG/) and am helping with the Facebook group (URL given out by PM if you want it, a Facebook group for just our folks). We need your help.

To those of you graphically skilled, we are looking for a profile image (square ShadowFleet image of decent resolution) and a cover photo (rectangular, larger, you get the jist). If anyone is skilled in those departments, and would like to, any help or submissions would be amazing!

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Kirok

Quote from: Dylan Torngate on June 13, 2016, 01:02:34 PM

Hey all,

So as part of our Social Media outreach and getting our name back out there, I volunteered to help head up the Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/ShadowFleetRPG/) and am helping with the Facebook group (URL given out by PM if you want it, a Facebook group for just our folks). We need your help.

To those of you graphically skilled, we are looking for a profile image (square ShadowFleet image of decent resolution) and a cover photo (rectangular, larger, you get the jist). If anyone is skilled in those departments, and would like to, any help or submissions would be amazing!

Dylan,

Thanks for kicking off this thread!

And thanks for volunteering to help manage the Face Book page.

I am a firm believer in the 'it takes a village' approach and the media team will need lots of extra help.  Specifically when it comes to things like twitter, google, and other ways to help draw new player to Shadow Fleet.

So, let me use this time to ask people to contact me by SF email, skype, or at [email protected] if they would like to volunteer to help out on the media team.  Also, if you have specific idea beyond email campaigns, placing our ads on various sites, Face Book, Twitter, and Google I am all ears.

Sincerely,

Kiork

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Kyan Mackenzie

Just saw this.... had some time today.

Kirok

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Dylan Torngate

Kyan, You've helped me more than you know!

Thank you!

Shadow Fleet

Kyan Mackenzie

Also, Does Shadow Fleet have a number? 7th fleet... 10th, etc?

Dylan Torngate

Technically, task force 10 back before we adopted Shadow Fleet, I don't know if that's still valid.

Shadow Fleet

Kyan Mackenzie

Interesting. So it isn't a fleet per se, but a Task Force.... which is called a fleet. I see.

Chris Newberry

Were the 10th Fleet which comprises of multiple Task Forces now. I think Scott posted something about it in the updated Fleet Roster.

http://www.shadowfleet.org/forum/index.php/topic,7263.0.html

Retired FADM Chris Newberry
Enjoying R&R on Kantro Prime
Shadow Fleet Founder (Creator)
Rtd. Fleet Commanding Officer

Kyan Mackenzie

Ahh... so it's good that this is a draft then lol. Thoughts?

I had noticed that we were using a logo created by OF so I thought we might update it a bit and make it a little more "ours".

EDIT: Found this snippet "According to at least one source, The Dominion War Sourcebook: The Fires of Armageddon, the Tenth Fleet was completely destroyed fighting to the last to give the Betazoids time to prepare for the invasion."

Pretty interesting.

D'Vid

Near future I try to create a design on photoshop. If time allows me. Only time will say

Parent account is D'Vid to contact me. Thanks

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.