What's for Dinner?

Started by Kirok, June 10, 2016, 01:09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirok

Quote from: Dimitri Brooks on July 02, 2016, 04:45:05 PM

Recently had a pizza. I had mixed feelings about it.

Said it was stuffed crust
Just tomato sauce not cheese
Fate scorns the hungry

I'm having pizza tomorrow night!

And a piece of creme brulee cheese cake - Y to the U to the M!

Quote from: Luke Stafford on July 11, 2016, 02:43:11 PM

Not me, but the people I live with:

Two steaks off of the grill, and Brussels sprouts with garlic butter.

You better believe I was asking if there was any extra, but there was not.  :-[

I had steak two weekends ago.  I was ok.

Has grilled chicken and strawberry cream cake dessert (2 pieces) this past weekend!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Malcolm Adeyemi

I had some goat curry yesterday. It was amazing delicious.

Here's a pic. It was the most utterly perfect, fattiest goat ever.

Sadly, I had a burger from a diner later that night and it tore my stomach up so bad that I had to leave a very promising hang out with a new friend to rush home.

Kirok

The other night I had some Cashew Chicken made with Hopsing Cashew Chicken Mix.

The first serving was not that great.  But after it had time to cool and was re-heated the flavor really came out!

It was restaurant style flavor which is hard to come by with home cooking!

Malcolm Adeyemi

My roommates made veal and turkey burgers with spices last night...they need to start sharing with me, the whole house smelled wonderful.  ::)

Hrafn Falleg

I had Pearl Barley (eaten like one would eat rice) into which I mixed a little salt and a chicken oxo cube, peas (frozen before they were cooked), rump steak chopped into cubes and red onions flash fried in my wok.  Was delicious!

"Yes, the spots DO go all the way down.  No, you don't get to see!"

Kirok

Quote from: Hrafn Falleg on August 10, 2016, 08:01:05 PM

I had Pearl Barley (eaten like one would eat rice) into which I mixed a little salt and a chicken oxo cube, peas (frozen before they were cooked), rump steak chopped into cubes and red onions flash fried in my wok.  Was delicious!

Yum.

For breakfast, I had the Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict at First Watch.  Very good!  A bit pricey for breakfast but full of flavor!~

Malcolm Adeyemi

Flank steak roll up around green peppers and onions, salad with greens, cherry tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, and mushrooms with a homemade balsamic.

Mmmm

T'Lara

Alright, so I don't normally care this much about food but I'm vacationing in San Diego which has the best food ever IMO so here's what I've been having the last couple days.

Two days ago I had a seafood Cobb salad with smoked salmon, lump crab meat, tuna fillet, shrimp, calamari, hard boiled egg, and avocado. That was obviously delicious.

Yesterday I had street tacos for lunch, one steak and one shrimp and they were the best tacos I've ever had with all sorts of good stuff like cilantro, mango, and onion. No avocado though, which was surprising.

For dinner I had a California club with, shocker, avocado. It was very good. And these fantastic homemade potato chips.

Today I had salmon for dinner with sautéed spinach. It was alright, not the best salmon I've ever had. A bit too fishy for my taste. Nothing can beat smoked salmon. Also had a cup of New England chowder which, again, was fine. Then I had a slice of Key Lime pie for dessert. Yum.

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

T'Lara

Pt 2 of my vacation eating choices. Yesterday for dinner I had lobster ravioli from this amazing Italian place. Then I had vanilla bean gelato and berries for dessert.

Today I had shrimp tacos with cabbage and mango salsa and corn tortillas for lunch and a fresh churro with this fantastic filling that I can only describe as butterscotchy cinnamony goodness. Whatever it is, it's beautiful. Then for dinner I was in a ballpark so I had a hotdog. Nothing special there, although it was good as far as hot dogs go :P

"Deep in the human unconscious is a pervasive need for a logical universe that makes sense. But the real universe is always one step beyond logic."

James H. Hawk

I ate my countries nation animal, the Kangaroo the other day. It was soooooooooooo good

Malcolm Adeyemi

Last night I had an Applebee's steak with fried shrimp and mushrooms on the side, and French onion soup. Eating OK in the neighborhood.

Kale Bridges

Jesus christ... I feel like a 5 year old.

I'm having Macaroni Cheese and Beef Grillsteak...

Formerly Reece Thompson
PokemonGo - TEAM MYSTIC

Malcolm Adeyemi

Today: arroz con pollo

Tonight: Cuban rum and a fine Cuban cigar since they're no longer illegal to import.

Steve Marshall

Cold pork sausage sandwiches 

Malcolm Adeyemi

I had a bunch of bite sized 3 Musketeers and some spaghetti yesterday. Poverty bites.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made film intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.