Author Topic: What's for Dinner?  (Read 9870 times)

Offline Cayden McConnell

• Suspended Account
  • Currently on Special Assignment
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: What's for Dinner?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2016, 09:54:35 pm »
Ribeye steak in a bourbon marinade, baked potatoes, kale salad with a balsalmic vinegarette, and grill corn on the cob.

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2016, 09:55:20 pm »
Ribeye steak in a bourbon marinade, baked potatoes, kale salad with a balsalmic vinegarette, and grill corn on the cob.

Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh, man, ribeye steak is my favorite!

Offline Cayden McConnell

• Suspended Account
  • Currently on Special Assignment
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded to players who are always online and posting. Awarded in January and July by the executive officer to a player of their SIMM. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who go above and beyond what is asked of them.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2016, 10:04:33 pm »
Pics or it didn't happen.

Oh, man, ribeye steak is my favorite!

Will send them to the skype...

"Sic Transit Gloria Mundi"

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
  • Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 5 Years Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players in recognition of their recruitment efforts. Awarded in January and July to the player who writes the most engaging posts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2016, 02:07:28 pm »
Last night I had some succulent Chinese food from our local joint. I got to say, it's easy to mess up America's national dish, General Tso's Chicken. But this place has the best General Tso's I've ever had! I am not quite used to eating it where the chicken is freshly prepared. Thank you, Hong Kong Kitchen!

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #19 on: June 29, 2016, 11:38:05 pm »
Last night I had some succulent Chinese food from our local joint. I got to say, it's easy to mess up America's national dish, General Tso's Chicken. But this place has the best General Tso's I've ever had! I am not quite used to eating it where the chicken is freshly prepared. Thank you, Hong Kong Kitchen!

I love Chinese food!

Tonight I had homemade thai curry chicken.  By homemade I mean that I bought a thai curry mix pouch at Walmart and then added chicken and extra vegetables!

Yum!

Species:  Betazoid/Vulcan.
Being kind to others costs nothing & builds a stronger community.

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2016, 05:40:15 am »
I ordered a pepperoni and extra cheese pizza. It...was...heaven
RESERVED

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2016, 10:32:38 am »
I had a burrito and three tacos. The restaurant gave me two sets of tortilla chips. I think they just assumed the amount of food I ordered was for two people. Nope, just me!

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
  • Awarded in January 2017 to all active members. Awarded in January and July to the most diplomatic player. Awarded to any player who writes the Post of the Month. Awarded every January by the FCO. Awarded to the winner of the bi-annual crew choice poll.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2016, 09:24:17 pm »
I ordered a pepperoni and extra cheese pizza. It...was...heaven

What type pizza?  Thin like New York style or thick like Chicago style? 

Either way, I'm sure it was great!!!

I had a burrito and three tacos. The restaurant gave me two sets of tortilla chips. I think they just assumed the amount of food I ordered was for two people. Nope, just me!

What type of meat?  Beef, chicken, pork, ...

I'm having leftovers from last night's dinner!

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2016, 09:25:34 pm »
Pork carnitas burrito and three corn tamale steak tacos!

Offline William Waring

• RESERVED
  • Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Veteran Member
  • RESERVED
  • Biannual Award for players who have created and played alts. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC. Awarded to players who have been with the fleet for six months. Awarded to any player who has been with the Fleet 2 Years
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2016, 03:14:15 am »

What type pizza?  Thin like New York style or thick like Chicago style? 

Either way, I'm sure it was great!!!
Deep Dish. Only way to eat it. And yes, it was delicious
RESERVED

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2016, 10:16:49 pm »
Pork carnitas burrito and three corn tamale steak tacos!

Yum!

Deep Dish. Only way to eat it. And yes, it was delicious

You ain't never lied!

Today I had one of the new breadstick sandwiches from Olive Garden.  It was so small I almost sent it back.  in the ad it looks big enough to split with someone else.   But is was barley 4 bits.

And I had the new chocolate lasagna.  Not as good as it looked on TV.  Somewhat disappointing actually.

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: July 02, 2016, 12:03:42 am »
Yum!

You ain't never lied!

Today I had one of the new breadstick sandwiches from Olive Garden.  It was so small I almost sent it back.  in the ad it looks big enough to split with someone else.   But is was barley 4 bits.

And I had the new chocolate lasagna.  Not as good as it looked on TV.  Somewhat disappointing actually.

My buddy had some Olive Garden last night and I had some baked ziti from the cafe at work today. Pasta must be in the air!

Offline Kirok

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Triumphant Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2016, 01:14:10 am »
My buddy had some Olive Garden last night and I had some baked ziti from the cafe at work today. Pasta must be in the air!

I think you are right.

Tonight I had a kids meal ravioli w meat sauce from Fazoli's.  And I got the orange cream cheesecake!  Yum.

Offline Dimitri Brooks

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Science Officer
  • Awarded to players on completion of 10 years service with the fleet. Awarded in January and July by the FCO to crew of the most organized SIMM. Awarded to players who successfully complete the EPC or ATC.
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2016, 04:45:05 pm »
Recently had a pizza. I had mixed feelings about it.

Said it was stuffed crust
Just tomato sauce not cheese
Fate scorns the hungry

Offline Malcolm Adeyemi

• Shadow Fleet Reserves
  • Champion Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2016, 02:43:11 pm »
Not me, but the people I live with:

Two steaks off of the grill, and Brussels sprouts with garlic butter.

You better believe I was asking if there was any extra, but there was not.  :-[

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles