Please Post Your Real Life Start Date

Started by Malcolm Adeyemi, June 06, 2016, 01:47:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hi everyone,

In this thread please post the real life date your character here on the Athena joined Shadow Fleet. This will help Constance and I keep track of who should be promoted and ensure we are all on the same page.

If you are rejoining after the Calamity a few months back I understand you won't have your precise start date, so give me your best estimate. :P

I'll start. I joined February 6th, 2013.

Jamie McConnell

I joined the beginning of Sept 2015.  can't remember the exact day though but I know it was September.  ^.^   I never 'un-joined' but I was LOA for a few weeks. 

Human/Vulcan Hybrid
"Tis better to have it and not need it, than need it and not have it!"

Dylan Torngate

My first start date was around...

I think either May 5th or April 5th  of 2016. I'm rather new but joined about a month before the server upheaval.

Webmaster and Administrator
Shadow Fleet

Ilana Telak

With this account, November 24th 2013.  Primary character started April 21st 2012.

Given her personality, Ilana's never going to get far up the ranks and I wouldn't want to since she's only in holding position until a primary character's promoted to the CMO spot, so feel free to ignore her in terms of promotions!

Species - Cardassian
Archangel T'Koris/Zero Alpha/Persephone M'rai/Rachel Deacon

All the discipline in the world cannot defy nature.  A Klingon caught in bloodlust will fight a friend if there is no foe.  A Vulcan will always have emotion.  A Romulan cannot abandon their duty.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quote from: Ilana Telak on June 06, 2016, 05:23:44 PM

With this account, November 24th 2013.  Primary character started April 21st 2012.

Given her personality, Ilana's never going to get far up the ranks and I wouldn't want to since she's only in holding position until a primary character's promoted to the CMO spot, so feel free to ignore her in terms of promotions!

We have a lot of alts and this isn't the first time we've been told this. But thank you for your post anyway, and for all the responses!

I can't tell you how much easier it is to juggle a roster with all of these posts in one place...  :o

Raynor Hughes

Raynor was created on Jan. 12, 2014...which is about exactly six months after I joined the site.  You used to have to wait that long.  Alt rules were much more draconian back then.

Klingon/Terran hybrid.  For full bio, just click the ridges.
To look into the eyes of the wolf is to see your own soul. - old Earth proverb

Ser Conley

"May you live as long as you want to, and want to as long as you live."-Irish toast

James Carter

Quote from: Luke Stafford on June 06, 2016, 01:47:51 PM

Hi everyone,

In this thread please post the real life date your character here on the Athena joined Shadow Fleet. This will help Constance and I keep track of who should be promoted and ensure we are all on the same page.

If you are rejoining after the Calamity a few months back I understand you won't have your precise start date, so give me your best estimate. :P

I'll start. I joined February 6th, 2013.

I don't know the exact date this account was created, but I know it was mid to late summer of 2014.

William Waring

Will was created May 31st, 2015
McIntyre, no clue

RESERVED

James H. Hawk

I'm not sure when I joined, I think I joined about a week before the thing with the previous admins.

Constance Lafayette

I stated sometime on (or about) Oct. 8th, 2014.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Riddick West

Ruth Sigurdsdottir

"If I were human I believe my response would be "go to hell." If I were human."

Ezac

I think I created Ezac in May of 2013.

Update: Having come across my original application, I can now say with certainty that my start date was 29 May 2013.

Never turn your back on a Breen.

Leonard T. Scott

I original started this character in May of 2012. I saw the email and thought I should go ahead revive him and start freshearlier today. Can't wait to watch him grow.

Athena Second Officer. Feel free to message me if have any issues that need addressing.
Flight Control Instructor
"Keyboard. How quaint." - Captain Montgomery Scott

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.