News:

The Federation Ban on Synthetic Life has been lifted.

Main Menu

USS Athena Announcements

Started by Constance Lafayette, May 24, 2016, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance Lafayette

The following people, for exceptional service, have been promoted from the rank of Lt. Junior Grade to the rank of full Lt.

• Leonard Scott
  • Catrin Maddux
  • Race Warez

Thank you all for your service and continued excellence.
    That is all.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Constance Lafayette

It is my distinct pleasure to announce the following promotions:

PO1 D'Vid has been promoted to the rank of Chief Petty Officer.

And our XO, James Carter, is being given a special honor. He has expressed the notion that he does not wish to take a CO spot in the future but I felt that it wasn't acceptable to let good work go unrewarded. So, James will be promoted to the rank of "Acting Captain" while on the USS Athena under me (as Constance holds a flag rank).

Thank is all.

Note: I am doing this a few days before the end of the month rather than after it but, IC, it will take effect during the next mission (occuring sometime between the two).

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

James Carter

Hey all!

I wanted to go ahead and make a public announcement on some recent events. As you've probably heard by now, Constance has stepped down as CO of the SIMM and I've stepped up to the role. On top of that, Naria has taken my old position as First Officer.

James Carter

Announcement time!

Along with our new mission I would like to announce a fitting promotion! Katheryn Carter, the writer of our next mission is being promoted from Lieutenant to Lieutenant Commander!

James Carter

So, if any of you have looked at our roster lately the cat, or better yet Kat (I'm so sorry) is already out of the bag. Katelyn Carter is officially stepping up as the Athena's second officer.

Naira

I just wanted to put up a quick announcement stating that Celeb Brighton will be taking over as our new Ship's Rep. With Leo reserving his character, the admins and CLOs thought it best to hand the position over to the only other person who applied for it.

For those unaware with the position, the Ship's Rep will serve as an intermediary between the Command Level Officers (CLOs) and you, the members. It will be his job to keep you informed of the behind the scenes work going on to keep the site going and make it better, as well act as a person you can go to if you are having an issue with a CLO or admin that you feel needs to be addressed. He will take your thoughts, concerns, ideas and complaints into discussion and fight on your behalf to make sure your voice is heard.

So congrats Caleb!

Katheryn Brighton

Academy Commandant

Naira

I'm happy to announce that both our amazing engineers are being promoted to Petty Officer Third Class!

You guys rock. Keep up the great work.

Congrats Jules and Saya!

James Carter

Hey everyone! I have announcements!

First, someone took an eraser to Naria's rank because she's gone from Lt. Cmdr. to full CMDR.!

Second, our engineering department itself has received a promotion.

Third, I've been told departments cannot receive promotions. As such I've promoted both our engineers to PO2!

Katheryn Brighton

Congratulations to Naira, Jules and Saya :)

Academy Commandant

Naira

Congrats guys, you've earned those promotions. I love reading how the two of you work together and bounce ideas off of each other.

Naira

I want to start out by saying February has been an amazing month!

I almost can't believe how active we've been. Everyone has been putting their heart into this and it really shows.

However, now I have the unfortunate task of stating that one of our own will be leaving us as of March 1st. Ozu Saya has been a great member of the team since she joined us last December (has it really only been two months? It feels as if you have been a part of our crew much longer). Anyways, it will sad to see her go but the Tempest is in need of an engineer and I am sure she will continue to do great things there. I wish her luck.

In other news, Robert Garlande will be joining our crew. I will ask that everyone tries to make him feel a welcomed part of this crew, but I know that won't be an issue.

You guys rock!

James Carter

Hey everyone!

I've got a few announcements to make. First, as I'm sure many of you are already aware, the Athena was officially the most active SIMM on the site for the first half of the year. You guys are freaking amazing. Next, as I'm sure many of you have already seen our very own Jules Bash has earned a POTM win. That actually leads right into the most exciting stuff, promotions.

Jules Bash has been promoted from PO2 to PO1 and is being given the DH role!

Arrun Dihsar has been promoted from Lt. JG and is being given the DH role!

Last but certainly not least, Ruth Sigurdsdottir is also being given the DH role!

Let's keep up the outstanding work and finish the year in our rightful spot on top! I can't begin to express how thankful I am to have all of you as a crew. You're all incredible and it's a pleasure to write with all of you.

James Carter

Hi all!

I wanted to take a moment to quickly recognize Katheryn Brighton. As you may know by now, she has gotten a promotion to be our ships new XO, something that was likely over do. Cat has been an integral part of the Athena's crew since the moment she joined it. This promotion was well earned and I'm proud to have given it to her.

James Carter

Hey all!

I wanted to quickly make an announcement here to recognize two people in our crew. They've both only been with us for a few months but have made their mark here, which I'm glad to announce that they are both receiving promotions.

First, Alexander Graham is skipping a rank and moving to Petty Officer Second Class where he belongs. Second, Stryker Aune is also moving up the ladder to Lt. (JG).

Congratulations to both of you, you've both earned it.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.