USS Athena Announcements

Started by Constance Lafayette, May 24, 2016, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malcolm Adeyemi

Afternoon all!

The third mission is coming along nicely, despite the delay. I am sure we are all aware that Constance has instituted a four hour time jump in light of our mission being forced to start so late. This will get us back on track for the end of the month.

I'd also like to officially welcome FIVE new crewmembers. Crewman Joran Torel is an El-Aurian who will be joining our talented engineering department. Ensign Rachel Deacon will be serving under Lieutenant Carter in Security. Cadet Tom van der Zee is joining Ensign Scott in Flight. Ensign Paige Wardropper is also joining our Medical department.

And finally, we have a new Chief Science Officer, Lieutenant Levinia Black.

All of our new members have jumped right into the action with two feet. I don't know what it is about the Athena that makes you all so active, but let's keep it going.

Here's to another good mission. :)

Malcolm Adeyemi

Good morning crew!

It's getting to be about that time again. We are looking for Post of the Month nominations. Let's represent the Athena with this! Last month we got no nominations. A lot was going on with us and with the Fleet, so perhaps Constance and I let it slip. Send either of us your PoTM nominations.

Our third mission has gotten a delayed start, but the action is ramping up now. Let's finish it strong.  :D

Constance Lafayette

Good morning Athenians.
Mr. James W Carter has really stepped in it this time. I have spoken with Admiral Kirok and he agree the only remedy for his recent actions is to promote him to the rank of full Lieutenant and appoint him as our ship's second officer.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Constance Lafayette

In another bit of happy news Dr. Elizabeth Vaughan has earned her promotion to Lt. Commander and will be receiving Command Officer Training! Please congratulate her at your earliest convince.  :D

Malcolm Adeyemi

I'm very pleased to announce that Rose Grantwood has joined our crew in the Flight Department. Please join me in welcoming her!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Athenians,

Our fourth mission, the Only Good Kind of Traitor, has begun! This one is going to be an old school style romp right out of Deep Space Nine. For those of you who like action I predict you will enjoy it.

Gentle reminder that if you ever have any issues, or need to talk, you can always come to Constance, myself, or James Carter. In addition, if you have a problem that concerns one of us, you can contact Dylan Torngate, our Ship's Rep.

Happy September all!

Constance Lafayette

Mr. Torngate has been promoted to full on Lieutenant for his continued excellence in Engineering. Please join me in thanking him for his contributions by giving him a hard time about it ;-)

Constance Lafayette

It's my pleasure to note that both Paige Wardropper and Susan Venator have been promoted from Ensign to Lieutenant Junior Grade!

And, last but not least, our XO James Carter has been promoted to Lieutenant Commander!

Excellent work all around!

Constance Lafayette

As the holidays are fast approaching- we will be extending this mission until the end of December.
That way we can account for the lighter periods of posting we've observed in the past and still have some fun. The command staff would rather see good plot done well than a rushed, watered down, plot.
Happy holidays :-)

Constance Lafayette

Unfortunately our Ensign Leonard Scott will no longer be with us. He had a good run but unfortunately he went and got himself promoted.

Please join me in harassing the new LIEUTENANT, JUNIOR GRADE, Leonard Scott- Chief of Flight Operations on the Athena.

No relation, I'm sure.

Constance Lafayette

It is with a heavy heart that I must inform you all that Race Warez has made the same mistake that Leonard did and got himself promoted to Lieutenant, Junior Grade.

In addition I'd like you all to congratulate Susan Venator on her appointment to the Chief of Ops for the USS Athena!

Constance Lafayette

It's my pleasure to announce that Ms. Maddux has joined the ranks of fools who attracted my ire and was sentenced to becoming a Lieutenant Jr. Grade!

Constance Lafayette

You guys requested it and we did it.
Here is a Facebook group for the USS Athena: ~LINK~

Constance Lafayette

So today I have a special honor.
We have a very special player on our ship. Her name is Ashlynn Ren Morgaine and she is our mess hall manager. Since she is not a member of Starfleet- I can't recognize her with a promotion. However, I put in for and received approval to award her with a special "Civilian Commendation" from the Starfleet to recognize her.
This is literally the first time such a thing has been deserved, asked for, or given so please congratulate her.

Constance Lafayette

So I have the happy duty of announcing a few things today!
All are equally awesome so please take a second to let each of them sink in!

• Anastasia Volzhin has joined us as a science officer!
  • Our XO, James Cater, is now a FULL COMMANDER! (No longer "acting"!) Congratulations!
  • Race Warez has been made our Chief Science Officer!
  • Dylan's awesome service and activity has been recognized and is now a Lt. Commander!
  • Catrin Maddux will now be our Chief Medical Officer!

So much awesome- only one post. Can you believe it?!
    Keep it up guys! We are blowing people's minds with how awesome we are!

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.