USS Athena Announcements

Started by Constance Lafayette, May 24, 2016, 09:22:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Constance Lafayette

USS Athena Announcements
This thread is the command staff's formal way of making announcements the issuing general notices to the crew.

Rear Admiral Constance Lafayette
Commanding Officer, USS Athena
Academy Command Officer Instructor

Constance Lafayette

Attention All Hands:
We will be starting our first mission on the 1st so we can jump right into it.
We will be doing a Holodeck thread for a meet and greet. That will be launching tonight. Come, drink, eat, meet new faces, welcome old ones, and be ready for your shift the next day. ;)

That is all.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Greetings crew of the USS Athena!

Our first mission has begun! We are en route to a mysterious wormhole that only opens once a century to investigate. We will have some competition...

Please see myself or the captain with any issues. Happy posting!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Ship Representative Nominations
While the current incarnation of Shadow Fleet was hatching, an idea was kicked around to help player concerns reach the ears of the administrators. Two Ship's Representative are to be elected by their fellow crewmembers, chosen to be the voice of the crew to the higher ups. Only one Ship's Rep can be a Command Level Officer (CO, XO, SO).

Players with alternate characters cannot represent more than one ship or be voted as both Representatives with two characters for their ship. Administrators also cannot be Representatives.

This position will be the liaison between the crew and the Administrators. If you think you'd like to represent the Athena and your fellow crewmember's concerns to the brass, please let me or Constance know via PM.

Any questions please see myself or the captain.

Constance Lafayette

Just a reminder for the Ship Representative position. We have applicants but we'd like a larger pool to ensure a fair process.

Also- we have our next mission decided upon but we'd LOVE to hear you ideas for missions! This is a great way to contribute out of mission and get recognized for your creativity!

In either case: just PM Luke and/or myself!

Great mission thus far guys!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hello everyone!

Our first mission is wrapping up and it's been a joy to work with all of you. It has been a cohesive and fun experience for me, and hopefully for you, too.

I'm pleased to announce that Susan Venator has joined our engineering department. Please make her feel welcome.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Athenians!

Our second mission has begun! I just know this one is going to be as amazing as our last.

Also, stay tuned for some news regarding our performance in last month's mission and a few well deserved promotions...

Enjoy your July, everyone!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Announcement of Ship Representative

OFFICIAL!!!!
A while back we announced that a brand new position was going to be needed, someone to liaise between the player base and the Admins.

I'm very pleased to announce that LTJG Dylan Torngate has offered to take up this position. Since he has joined the Fleet Dylan has greatly contributed, taking up new jobs without being asked and generally assisting other players. I have no doubt he'll make a fine Representative.

If you have an issue and can't or don't want to go to myself or Constance I urge you to hit up Dylan!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Hello again all!

I am so very happy to report that our own Jamie Shen and Dylan Torngate have both been promoted to Lieutenant Junior Grade! Promotions are effective immediately.

Congratulations to Jamie and Dylan!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Good morning Athenians!

I'd like to extend warm welcome to our newest player, Mr. Leonard Scott. He's already making a huge splash and is right up there with our fantastic new people who aren't shy about getting right into the mix. He'll be joining our flight department under the close tutelage of Lieutenant Conley. I have no doubt he'll fit right in and contribute a great deal.

Malcolm Adeyemi

Good morning crew,

Our second mission is going off without a hitch and right on schedule. Please remember that if you have concerns with the mission, the ship, or anything else you can always come to myself or Constance. Or our designated ship's representative, Dylan Torngate.

I am also very pleased to announce that we are being joined by Ashlynn Ren Morgaine, nickname "Ash." Ash will be our Mess Hall coordinator to get her feet wet here on the Athena. Welcome!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Athenians!

The Post of the Month has returned to Shadow Fleet!

If you think a post here on the Athena is deserving of special recognition, please forward it to me or the CO. We'll be doing these awards at the end of every month. Good luck!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Crew of the Athena,

We are in the final push for the mission this week. We have until Sunday to finish her off. I really would like to extend my gratitude and admiration for all of your hard work this month. This has been an incredible mission.

Please keep in mind that if you have a mission idea you can privately message myself or Constance. Also, don't forget that we are doing Post of the Month again. You'll get yourself a shiny new ribbon if you win.

The third mission has been selected and is currently in the planning stages. Its going to start on a very exciting note!

Enjoy the rest of the mission!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Quite a few announcements this morning!

First of all, welcome to Cadet Kyle Renston, our newest addition to the science department. I was impressed with Kyle's application. He seems to have a lot of experience roleplaying and we are lucky to have him.

Secondly, our Ship's Representative Dylan Torngate sent out a player satisfaction survey yesterday. Constance and I approved the questions, but we will not be able to review your identities. Dylan will collate the answers and present us with them, completely anonymous. I urge you all to take part in this short survey so the command team can continue to improve the Athena.

Our second mission has gone wonderfully. We are in the final push of it now. Let's finish off July strong!

Malcolm Adeyemi

Good afternoon everyone!

Our new mission has finally started. Please feel free to hop in and start having some fun the Athena way.

Also, as I am sure many of you know, the new roster for the USS Tempest has been announced. We have some arriving members, a few who stayed, and some who left.

To our newest team members I would like to extend my and Constance's warm welcome to the Athena. We are very lucky to have the new players that we do.

To my departed friends who have gone off to make the Tempest just as thrilling a ride as the Athena is I would like to express warm farewells. I can't describe what a truly special place our ship is, and it's because of all of our amazing players. Thank you and good luck.

To our new writers, to those that stayed on, let's continue to have fun and write together.

🡱 🡳

RPG-D Sci-Fi Avatars RPG Initiative RPGfix RPG Initiative Fodlan Chronicles

Star Trek and all related marks, logos and characters are solely owned by CBS Studios Inc. This fan production is not endorsed by, sponsored by, nor affiliated with CBS, Paramount Pictures, or any other Star Trek franchise, and is a non-commercial fan-made production intended for recreational use. No commercial exhibition or distribution is permitted. No alleged independent rights will be asserted against CBS or Paramount Pictures.